Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another pajeeta bites the dust, brutally

psychotic_cock69

psychotic_cock69

बलात्कारी जग्गू
★★
F30a65509462ecaf4dc8f41b2a859c658a0578e67cc1e6f15bf941aefce66790
Ca94f47961c6b0e52ead7a2ffbbd4c2b9bdd091035d171d0882ce134921fc8d3

How hypergamous are pajeetas compared to other hoes

Really hypergamous, worse than white stacies. Pajeetas get foreign visa for studying abroad just because they want to suck multiple bwcs and open an onlyfans account

they don't get much of a say in it when 93% of marriages are arraigned. Indians in India = fakecels mad they can't get blonde blue eyed stacy.

There was a case where a 42 year old ethinc pajeeta divorced her husband and went away with her lover because the lover had bigger dick.

they don't get much of a say in it when 93% of marriages are arraigned. Indians in India = fakecels mad they can't get blonde blue eyed stacy.
Still?

There was a case where a 42 year old ethinc pajeeta divorced her husband and went away with her lover because the lover had bigger dick.
Her kids were crying after hearing that news but all she cared about was her lover's big dick

You see what happens is in arranged marriage, men almost 80% of the times fail the paternity test

yes and as I pointed out in another thread 48.7% of india has internet meaning any indian from india here is wealthy enough they could easily arrangedmarriagemaxx

yes and as I pointed out in another thread 48.7% of india has internet meaning any indian from india here is wealthy enough they could easily arrangedmarriagemaxx
Could op theoretically ascend then?

Could op theoretically ascend then?
I'd argue all indians on here who live in india could ascend with minimal effort (I acknowledge indians in the west though are pretty much fucked)

you pulled that figure out your ass and that is what purdah is for
This is what arranged marriage gets you

you pulled that figure out your ass and that is what purdah is for
In pajeetland, data for failure of paternity tests are not well maintained, i am telling you based on what i have seen. All these old pajeetas in my locality (married ones) are looking for their bulls on bumble and tinder

based lt. and this is what is wrong with society caring about some foids death