Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another one bites the dust.

KING NOTHING

KING NOTHING

Bad luck bad luck bad luck bad fucking luck
★★★★★

the return of the king

BITAA ZA DUSTO

Reddit is so cucked. Glad I found this place, because all the venting holes I used on Reddit got banned. Incel spaces are not allowed, but somehow IT, femcel subreddits, and open hate towards men is allowed. Soyditt

never been on it, never want to go on it, feels like it would slowly degenerate my mind into dementia

Crazy that IT can stick around

Alright, get the welcome party ready for the refugees

Crazy that IT can stick around
Double standards. Men complain about being lonely=bad, but women saying they hate men and men should die=perfectly ok in normies’ eyes

Double standards. Men complain about being lonely=bad, but women saying they hate men and men should die=perfectly ok in normies’ eyes
Women = do no wrong

But r/grippyfemcelsock or some shit is ok

That subreddit was full of self hating cucks who were launching psyops against this site so they could try to claim they were the true Inkwells! No surprise they were banned. I feel sorry for incels there who are to afraid of joining this forum.

Jews are a matriarchal society.

Leddit knows they’re all harmless larpers with fifty pending DMs from orbiters.
Let’s be honest, 80% of reddit “femcels” are men.

For fun, I went to sillygirlclub or something along those lines (subreddit for muh poor depressed lonely foids). I then chose a random top post, and checked the first 25 unique commenters’ accounts for 15 seconds each. I found proof that 16 of them were trannies. The number probably would have been higher if I gave myself more time.

For fun, I went to sillygirlclub or something along those lines (subreddit for muh poor depressed lonely foids). I then chose a random top post, and checked the first 25 unique commenters’ accounts for 15 seconds each. I found proof that 16 of them were trannies. The number probably would have been higher if I gave myself more time.
Trans girls are real girls you bigot!

Jokes aside, that’s fucking disgusting. I wonder how true this is for femcel sites like crystal cafe (which is supposedly TERF).

Trans girls are real girls you bigot!

Jokes aside, that’s fucking disgusting. I wonder how true this is for femcel sites like crystal cafe (which is supposedly TERF).
Terf is a pretty meaningless term invented by trannies anyways, so I wouldn’t put too much stock into it.

I’ve never been on there, but it’s a chan style board isn’t it? The anonymity that gives makes it pretty much impossible to catch trannies so it’s hard to get a sample.

I’d imagine it’s probably filled with self-hating trannies if anything, since nearly no real women actually go on 4chan. It might have so many tranny infiltrators that fly under the radar to avoid getting banned for being trannies, that it’s become predominantly trannies.

Get ready for infiltrators

That subreddit was full of self hating cucks who were launching psyops against this site so they could try to claim they were the true Inkwells! No surprise they were banned. I feel sorry for incels there who are to afraid of joining this forum.

yet the "femcel" ones stay up :lul: ?

Terf is a pretty meaningless term invented by trannies anyways, so I wouldn’t put too much stock into it.

I’ve never been on there, but it’s a chan style board isn’t it? The anonymity that gives makes it pretty much impossible to catch trannies so it’s hard to get a sample.

I’d imagine it’s probably filled with self-hating trannies if anything, since nearly no real women actually go on 4chan. It might have so many tranny infiltrators that fly under the radar to avoid getting banned for being trannies, that it’s become predominantly trannies.
4chan is normie at this point, although somehow all the hobby boards are dead too. Wouldn't surprise me if actual women were trawling the site for orbiters. Crystal cafe and other foid-focused altchans are all dead afaik.

Reddit is full of faggots anyway. It's better that these people get pushed here rather than staying on Plebbit.