Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another one bites the dust

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Drug overdose - the gift that keeps on giving

Police investigating the death of a 15-year-old [WHORE] believed to have taken MDMA have arrested a teenage boy on suspicion of drugs offences.
The [WHORE], who has been named as Leah Heyes, died after she collapsed in a car park in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, at about 9.30pm on Saturday night.

IT GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS THOT WON'T BE RIDING CHAD ANYMORE

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ollowing-death-15-year-old-girl-thought-have/

The drug dealer is a hero and should be released without charge imo

IT GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE TO ANNOUNCE THAT THIS THOT WON'T BE RIDING CHAD ANYMORE
One less for the harem, Chad suffers mild disappointment, meanwhile we laugh.

have arrested a teenage boy on suspicion of drugs offences.
They are going to jail some innocent drugdealingcel for "drugging her to death",because it was obviously not her fault :soy::soy:

They are going to jail some innocent drugdealingcel for "drugging her to death",because it was obviously not her fault :soy::soy:
ack vey the dealer is responsible for the death of this promising young woman. She just wanted to discover herself and be friends with everyone :soy:

How hard is it to die on ecstasy?

15 year old girls overdosing on MDMA...
HONK HONK

You need fill up your entire fucking gob, also your other orifices.

ded srs what the fuck
this cunt is so retarded I think they should pay respects to the MDMA she took instead of her

how fucking obvious are u? fuck off inceltears faggot @knajjd ban ban ban

feels good knowing that natural selection works in our favor for once.

you can't point out that retarded behaviour has consequences when a woman is doing it bro

Yeah, it's pretty obvious when people are bating for IT, everything checks out. All caps stereotypical comment announcing and celebrating the death of a hole, replacing foid with whore to convey a stronger message, praising the drug delear. Newcels that post with a strong message like this are either IT baiting or they're trying to assimilate to "incel" culture.

How hard is it to die on ecstasy?

There's a moderate chance if you're not careful. MDMA is incredibly neurotoxic to serotonin receptors and causes indirect brain damage by hyperthermia if you overdose.

It is one of the most euphoric and addictive drugs out there though.

But if you're even slightly informed about drugs, overdosing shouldn't be an issue. My guess is she took way more than she thought she could handle, and took a sudden dirt nap because of her ignorance.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious when people are bating for IT, everything checks out. All caps stereotypical comment announcing and celebrating the death of a hole, replacing foid with whore to convey a stronger message, praising the drug delear. Newcels that post with a strong message like this are either IT baiting or they're trying to assimilate to "incel" culture.
good point, OP is either a cuck or a cringe zoomer sheep faggot. Either way he should fuck off

How are you doing Inceltears?

Of course she looks older than she is supposed to be. Why do foids put on makeup just do they can trap & bait older men?

well 1 problem less

Probably sucked her first dick in 8th grade when she was 13, then again, that's probably the average age to do that shit nowadays.

Just another brainless npc thot among millions, her death alone doesn't mean shit

great lifefuel for the day, typical thot who would make fun of me and treat me like scum
Probably sucked her first dick in 8th grade when she was 13
most definitely, would bet money on that, probably younger then that

Nobody realizes how powerful these drugs are and how fragile the human body/nervous system is I used to crush up ecstasy tablets and snort lines of them very small amounts and would immediately be very high just from a thin line dependingu on the potency and these retards just think they can swallow a whole pill stupid little bitches that weight like 100lbs like wtf do you think is gonna happen and I agree good riddance ignorant
stupid fucks.

Just look at her expression. I wonder how many people she's bullied and mocked in her life. Bet she thought she was above everyone else didn't she. Thanks for the lifefuel OP, don't listen to some cucks above.

We’re here but for a short time, some shorter than others. I know this much though, her life had more moments of joy that most males who live to be 80 will never know.

If an incel oded, they would give him a medal.

She's obviously just a little baby!! 15 year olds are toddlers basically, you disgusting incels!1!!!

That jb would have never had sex with me so im glad she's dead

MDMA should be only legal for incels to cope with loneliness and anxieties, foid caught with mdma pill should be executed on sight, since they are over privileged and it will only improve their already privileged and happy lives.

Drugs and STD’s are one of the best equalizers in this world.

One less for the harem, Chad suffers mild disappointment, meanwhile we laugh.

Lmao chad wont even miss a beat, lol at thinking he would acknowledge this death.
Just look at her expression. I wonder how many people she's bullied and mocked in her life. Bet she thought she was above everyone else didn't she. Thanks for the lifefuel OP, don't listen to some cucks above.
Yeah, she certainly looks like a stuck up bitch with that expression, obviously an arrogant piece of work which is why she is dead today providing us with lifefuel.

Of course she looks older than she is supposed to be. Why do foids put on makeup just do they can trap & bait older men?
she looks 23 to me. JFL. I dont blame some guys for fucking an underage foid by mistake.

the whore looks 25+ at least. Rest in shit

They all look older.
Won't miss it.

WTF, literally wtf.
She looks 25 or 30 rbh and shes younger than me.
These whores are using something.

She wanted to fucking take it, pay the consequences then stupid fucking foid xD

We’re here but for a short time, some shorter than others. I know this much though, her life had more moments of joy that most males who live to be 80 will never know.
Absolutely fucking brutal blackpill. Even self-made billionaires will never experience how much joy she's experienced in her super short 15 year life. Not even if they lived a million years.

On a side note, why do foids look so fucking old at a young age? Actually, why does the average person look so old at such a young age? I swear, when I was her age, I looked like the average 12 year old boy. To this day I still look younger than everyone my age, why is everyone's youth deteriorating so fast?

50 NEET bux says that numales will pay for her funeral

Degenerate whores paying the consequences of their low iq acts is always lifefuel to me

Lol, see a person who have 8+/10 level of life quality and see how this person die young it's so fucking LAUGH FUEL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.