Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another noodlewhore dating a sfcel

He's not a white supremacist/sfcel.

He's a civic nationalist but voting trump makes you a racist white supremacist to most leftists.

He's not a white supremacist/sfcel.

He's a civic nationalist but voting trump makes you a racist white supremacist to most leftists.
This. More stupid shitskinnery by OP. It’s all getting so tiresome when non whites show their stereotype of being unintelligent.

This. More stupid shitskinnery by OP. It’s all getting so tiresome when non whites show their stereotype of being unintelligent.
You tried asking out a Phillipina foid once. Are you civic or ethnonationalist?

You tried asking out a Phillipina foid once. Are you civic or ethnonationalist?
That's different. I can prove retard ethnic gaslighting wrong by trying with women ethnics say I, as a blue eyes blonde hair white man, can get. As long as nothing has happened and I'm still incel its irrelevant.

Just be white
Bubble9

Nothing new here. Richard Spencel had a noodlewhore gf and one of the major contributors to American Rennaissance (the original alt-right white seperatist movement) is married to a noodlewhore.

Also one of the main guy on Alex Jones's show (alt-right conspiracy theorists) lived in Taiwan for a while and has a noodlewhore wife.

Its over for Asian men in white Anglo society no matter if its a liberal shithole or a rural red county. Sooner or later these cumskins are gonna turn all of Asia into one big San Francisco if we don't stop them here.

Always remember, cumskins wanna battle Arab extremists in the middleeast so that they dont have to battle them in the Anglo/Western nations.

We ethnics must battle the Anglos/Westerners in the west so that they dont turn Asia into a JBW hell hole where they literally take all of the ethnic foids.

Support BLM!

Last edited:
the guy is a white doctor (the holy grail of noodlewhores), amazing that the alt-right boogeyman is giving her second thoughts

That's different. I can prove retard ethnic gaslighting wrong by trying with women ethnics say I, as a blue eyes blonde hair white man, can get. As long as nothing has happened and I'm still incel its irrelevant.
I don’t doubt you’re incel. At your height and with your condition(s), it’s over.

So do I just alt-rightmaxx or what? Should I buy a nazi uniform and walk into China town to ascend? ded srs

though cops will probably nick me fast.

Nothing new here. Richard Spencel had a noodlewhore gf and one of the major contributors to American Rennaissance (the original alt-right white seperatist movement) is married to a noodlewhore.

Also one of the main guy on Alex Jones's show (alt-right conspiracy theorists) lived in Taiwan for a while and has a noodlewhore wife.

Its over for Asian men in white Anglo society no matter if its a liberal shithole or a rural red county. Sooner or later these cumskins are gonna turn all of Asia into one big San Francisco if we don't stop them here.

Always remember, cumskins wanna battle Arab extremists in the middleeast so that they dont have to battle them in the Anglo/Western nations.

We ethnics must battle the Anglos/Westerners in the west so that they dont turn Asia into a JBW hell hole where they literally take all of the ethnic foids.

Support BLM!
Tyrones are racist too and look down on Asian males.

Ethnic and Asian males can only rely on other blackpilled ethnic and asian males and no one else because no one else has their back and all others want to cuck them.