Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel another night without a foid

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
alot of hot foids live near me. but none of them wants me.
we could cuddle now together but no. they refuse. most men experience this corona shit with a foid by their side to suck their dick, to cuddle them and to cook for them.
not us.

im alone. and im trying to forget about my oneitis (went to her fb only once in the last 3 weeks) but its hard when i got no foid to take my attention.
so i just rot all day. really behind in uni and finals are soon so good chances i wont be a programmercel after all.
the few friends i have barely contact me about not-uni stuff.

i just dont understand why i need to suffer so much. im a good guy. lives alone. got good weed. will treat my foid good. i just want a normal life.

i dont want to continue being here all my life. i refuse.

Brutal shit man:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

People willing to treat women right are left to rot because we are ugly, while Chad uses and abuses her

i just dont understand why i need to suffer so much. im a good guy. lives alone. got good weed. will treat my foid good. i just want a normal life.

i dont want to continue being here all my life. i refuse.
Brutal. We are all suffering for the crime of being born ugly

People willing to treat women right are left to rot because we are ugly, while Chad uses and abuses her
That is the point, they should not be treated well, they must remember where they are. It's really funny these "romantic" incels.

alot of hot foids live near me. but none of them wants me.
we could cuddle now together but no. they refuse. most men experience this corona shit with a foid by their side to suck their dick, to cuddle them and to cook for them.
not us.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That is the point, they should not be treated well, they must remember where they are. It's really funny these "romantic" incels.

Who cares we don't have a gf to treat like shit,she would cuck us anyways.

Last edited:
I am a romantic incel and proud

I don't even feel it anymore, I became numb to this sensation. But I still remember all the lonely nights where I found myself hopelessly asking me, god, the universe, why it had to be that way. But it no longer matters.

It was not over, but rather it has never began.

its 1.30 am here and im just sitting here rotting, browsing the forum and playing wow.

fuck my life

Another decade without a foid

I feel your pain bro:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: