Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another night with an empty stomach

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
More bullshit with this quarantine shit. It’s seriously starting to get to my head i might just start going back out and robbing people now seriously I can’t anymore. I don’t mind the isolation but the low food is getting to me. Im 16 i live with my parents and they claim the fridge is “full” but u know that’s bs especially with ethnic parents. anyways yea my dad always talks about how it’s unfair how the kids in the projects will go starving without food when realistically the kids in the projects are living healthier than me food wise off of food stamps and the fact that food stores around the corner for them and probably still open. Fucking BS man.
Im feeling very very light headed As well . im not even masturbating as frequently despite being isolated for long periods, now I only do it once or twice everyday instead of the usual 3 -5

Over for OP ngl

brutal indeed
hope things get better for you, OP

Stay strong bro. Have a feast when this whole thing blows over :y'all:

Fuck is it that bad for you over there? Tell your parents you're literally about die of starvation dude you need to take in nutrients or else you won't grow taller

Fuck is it that bad for you over there? Tell your parents you're literally about die of starvation dude you need to take in nutrients or else you won't grow taller
My younger brother is already taller than me as is, he’s 5’8” I’m 5’7 and a half or smth, but the height difference is noticeable. They don’t give a fuck man. I remember when I was younger my mom always used to me I was going to end up serving life in prison for soemthing serious and at this point the way things are looking she was right

My younger brother is already taller than me as is, he’s 5’8” I’m 5’7 and a half or smth, but the height difference is noticeable. They don’t give a fuck man. I remember when I was younger my mom always used to me I was going to end up serving life in prison for soemthing serious and at this point the way things are looking she was right
Why would she say that?

My little brother already almost heightmogs me too, it's absolute suifuel tbh

follow your instincts, nigga

Why would she say that?

No idea bro, ethnic parents shiit. She also told me I’d end up like my cousin who killed himself at 19. And she’s called me nigger before too lol
follow your instincts, nigga
:feelsohh::feelsUgh::feelsohgod:I will

It's not cannibalism if you rape the stab holes first!

Why would she say that?

mine too, zoomers are next level
No idea bro, ethnic parents shiit. She also told me I’d end up like my cousin who killed himself at 19. And she’s called me nigger before too lol
why would your nigger mom call her nigger son nigger?

Im 16 i live with my parents and they claim the fridge is “full” but u know that’s bs especially with ethnic parents.

This this this, my god.

One of my theories why ethnics are shorter is cause of bullshit like this.

its so over for starvedcels fuck man

brutal. having ethnic parents especially poor uneducated ones is quadruple death sentence

Your mom sounds mean :what:

Damn, bro. I hope it gets better.

Another fellow starvingcel. I go days without eating. Currently suffering right as we speak in what is considered a first world country.

fucking fastmaxxing. I hope you atleast lose fat with it tbh

Its time for insectmaxxing. go get some tools and dig everything in sight. if you see any stray animals around gonna be survival of the fittest. Watch out for packs of feral dogs tho.

Ouch, is there any school nearby you that might be able to give food?

I hardly ate anything today tbh

If youre really starving, go to the shop and steal some frozen food that you can cook at home

You have a shit family ngl