Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another night of Chad fucking and hanging out with his gf

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
While this cursed incel rots at home and withdraws from alcohol. What a life

All we can do is cope

It’s 12:30pm for me

I was so tired last night that I didn't even drink, even though I wanted to. Will probably tonight though. Woke up and the first thing I experienced was a charley horse in my right leg. Life is so grand. :feelsUgh:

Gonna walk to one of those bougie collects where they serve food and beer tn I think. Like a 40 min walk total, we'll see what I feel like.

Alone naturally.

I can't fucking cope anymore

All we can do is cope
True, this is what a typical afternoon for me pretty much looks like, while chad slays and normies have fun together... :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I'm just browsing this forum most of the day
If im not playing viddaya, coping with travel, music or cars, I spend my time rotting here.

It's too over

While this cursed incel rots at home and withdraws from alcohol. What a life
I just came back from the grocery store and there were two foids behind me in the queue, talking absolute nonsense and bs. You would have to deal with this, too if you were a Chad.

What made you decide to go cold turkey on the alcohol

I didn't. I just can't drink heavily in the morning because of work, so I just withdraw
Ic, tbh when I was working and on the booze heavily, I would sometimes chug a high strength beer in the office toilet, first thing in the morning, and also on the bus there.

its over for weekendcels

At last I get to save my money :feelscomfy:

idk I'm sure he is doing that somewhere but I can't recall the last time I've seen a chad