Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Another nasty personality detector malfunction as Chad lines up and executes his three sons with a rifle.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★

Jfl, his name even unironically is "Chad Doerman" lmao:feelskek:. Yup, this Chad decided to be a doer, not a talker, man, and instead of talking about personality detectors being bullshit, he decided to simply prove it by taking out his rifle and killing his three kids.

1687324275334249.jpg

Caucus mountain activity

The mother would still chose this life again if she could, before giving an Incel a shot.

I get it if they're not his

What a waste off white blood

I'm sure incels were too misogynistic for his wife to ever consider over this fine gentleman, Chad DoERman.

While foids breed with these guys, we rot.

What a great pERsonality he had in ordER to be able to attract his wife in the first place.

Meanwhile plenty of incels hERe who would be great fathERs, plenty of incels hERe who would take care of their children and show love to their children if they got the chance to have kids, are incel because of their “bad pERsonality”

Normies and bluepillERs are evil scum. I hope more of this shit keeps happening. They shouldn’t complain though, because the men who kill their female partnERs and/or kids must have had a great pERsonality to attract those women in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back