Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another minus of being ugly: having an awful drivers license/passport/ID photo

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Seriously all my pics on my IDs look bad. I hate my passport photo. My license photo. Any school ID photo I’ve ever had. My state ID photo (idk why I even have one now that I have a license).

they all look like shit

I hate my driver license photo

There was one picture once for a school thing where I actually didn't look like a jew from auschwitz but as soon as I saw my ID picture I felt bad again

@LastGerman BRUH

i seriously look like the ultimate subhuman on my driver license photo i am already ugly but holy shit looking at that really make me depressed my other ıds are bad but not that bad

I didn’t get my license until a month ago and I’m 23 which is way past the age where most do so I get how you feel completely. Hell even though I did want it I probably never would have gotten it had my parents not have threatened to force me to sell my car and force me to pay for Ubers to work instead of being driven.

at least you have a license

Are you a fuckin penguin or some shit my nigga
just bcuz de color of ma skin you fink im some penguin motherfucka? racis ass cracka bitch
@Admiral_Arkantos my nigga how we gon deal wit this white boi

just bcuz de color of ma skin you fink im some penguin motherfucka? racis ass cracka bitch
@Admiral_Arkantos my nigga how we gon deal wit this white boi
go er on dis craka ass btich

Ngl that's why I don't go to school when we're supposed to take a class photograph

I look much better in my driver licinse photo than almost any other photo. Probably because its in black and white and my hair was short

I look like i'm high or drunk on my ID
i hate it

Driverlicensepill is the pill that keeps on haunting Seb daily, even on this forum @LastGerman

It is the second guess. I am just not good at it. Every female can do it yet I am struggling with something so crucial.

Huge brag.

I can’t drive yet but Im treating it like schoolwork, I look up guides on YouTube and study road laws, and begging my dad to let me practice with his car. If you’re doing all of that and still failing the tests idk how to help you, maybe ask a cel who can drive

Are you a fuckin penguin or some shit my nigga
penguins are black and white. jermey meeks is also half black and half white. this man is volcel

Driverlicensepill is the pill that keeps on haunting Seb daily, even on this forum @LastGerman

I might end up ending myself, not even kidding here. This is too much.

I can’t drive yet but Im treating it like schoolwork, I look up guides on YouTube and study road laws, and begging my dad to let me practice with his car. If you’re doing all of that and still failing the tests idk how to help you, maybe ask a cel who can drive

Cope.

im gonna be sick

@LastGerman
I’m in no mood to be bitched at by that dude because I have a license and he doesn’t when it barely makes any difference in my life

My school ID and passport photos suck

I don't have a passport and my driver's license(and id card) photo looks like shit.Ahh, and also shitty 5 year old signature due to Dysgraphia, i hope signature requirements will go away in the future
But it is way easier to get coitus than a driver licence.

Having a driver licence is absolutely needed and crucial in this society and therefore having it improves your life by a lot.
Cope
Also monumental one

I can't get a driver's license and probably never will.

I am struggling with something crucial like this and it is infuriating to me. I will try to get better though.

Cope
Also monumental one

Cope, you already have a driver licence therefore you are unable to understand the problem itself. You should be glad that you are not absolutely retarded and are able to drive, otherwise you will be emasculated by female driving just like me and some other men as well.

Also, my statement is correct. It is easier to get coitus than a driver licence and if you have a driver licence it will improve your life by a lot.

The least bad thing in being ugly

I am struggling with something crucial like this and it is infuriating to me. I will try to get better though.

Cope, you already have a driver licence therefore you are unable to understand the problem itself. You should be glad that you are not absolutely retarded and are able to drive, otherwise you will be emasculated by female driving just like me and some other men as well.

Also, my statement is correct. It is easier to get coitus than a driver licence and if you have a driver licence it will improve your life by a lot.
If it was really easier like you said i would be slaying and not rotting here.Also you don't seem like a retard to me at least mentally(I don't know if you have some physical impairment, but you didn't mention nothing like this in your previous posts).When i did the exam there was a guy who drove in first gear the whole time...And still passed Also at least in my country (i think is the same in the whole EU) you can do the exam with automatic transmission only, this should be a lot easier (just don't drive over people theory).Also the benefits you're talking about are nonexistent

If it was really easier like you said i would be slaying and not rotting here.Also you don't seem like a retard to me at least mentally(I don't know if you have some physical impairment, but you didn't mention nothing like this in your previous posts).When i did the exam there was a guy who drove in first gear the whole time...And still passed Also at least in my country (i think is the same in the whole EU) you can do the exam with automatic transmission only, this should be a lot easier (just don't drive over people theory).Also the benefits you're talking about are nonexistent
Yeah there’s a lot of frankly terrible drivers out there that are still somehow licensed.

If it was really easier like you said i would be slaying and not rotting here.

I could go out and have coitus with a decent whore and it is much easier and not as expensive as making my driver licence. By the way, a driver licence in Germany costs like 2000 Euro+.

Also you don't seem like a retard to me at least mentally(I don't know if you have some physical impairment, but you didn't mention nothing like this in your previous posts).

I have to be retarded on some level otherwise I would not have problems with something so crucial like this. Every female who is younger than me can do it without any effort whatsoever and this is extremly emasculating.

Also the benefits you're talking about are nonexistent

Then why did you make a driver licence in the first palce if it has no beneftis whatsoever? I do not get behind that logic.
- You are preferred in the general job environment since almost every job wants to see a driver licence
- You can do jobs like delivery man and the income is acceptable
- You are not emasculated by female driving
- Imagine you somehow get a girlfriend and you can pick her up. Men without a driver licence cannot even do such thing. Just imagine the is driving you, like yo uare some toddler. This shit is emasculating as fuck. I would rather kill myself
- You do not have to take public transportation
- You can drive whenever you want and wherever you want
- You can take the drive-thru
- You made the final step into adulthood
- In general, you are independent

To make myself more clear. I would rather want to have the ability to drive than having a female.

i dont even have a driver license:feelsrope:

Plenty of men do not have something crucial like a driver licence anymore.

Last edited:
I think you cunts keep going on about driving license just to bam up @LastGerman. As someone who took several attempts to pass; and spent many a year slumming it on public transport, I emphasis with his plight.

Most likely they want to destroy my penis.

Brutal. How much did it cost for you?
Well I done at least 6 tests so that's about 300 quid. Lessons were about 24 pounds and hour back then. Must of done at least 100 hrs.
Btw I wasn't a shit learner/driver. I just suffered really badly anxiety when it came down to that 37 mins test. When I passed it I was still half cut from the night before. No nerves or nothing. Flawless drive with only a couple of minors. I just had built it up so much in my head. Over ten years I've been driving now, never had any issues. Only really get anxious now if I'm driving on the motorway really high. But I don't do that, that often now the polis have they drug wipes.

Btw I wasn't a shit learner/driver.

Imagine being bad at something crucial on top of that. Every teenage female do it without any effort. This is just too brutal to comprehend.

When I passed it I was still half cut from the night before. No nerves or nothing. Flawless drive with only a couple of minors. I just had built it up so much in my head. Over ten years I've been driving now, never had any issues.

Moggs me.

OP, now this is continuous brag like come on. Please.

OP, now this is continuous brag like come on. Please.
Are there actually that many people here who still can’t drive?
When I still didn’t have my license I thought I was in the minority on this forum.