Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another MGTOW video cope: "MGTOW vs INCEL"

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★
Look at the comments:

"Incels use their legs to chase women... MGTOWs use their legs to run away from women! "

"When you really think about it, incels are failed manginas! "

Here's the thing with MGTOW... Do they really think foids would give a shit if they ignore them? They aren't chad, they couldn't care except continuing whoring away.

I couldn’t imagine how pathetic someone would have to be to subscribe to someone that sounds so autistic.

mgtow =
Majorcope

stopped watching when he said incels are evil misogynists. not worth my time.

Hi everyone, Sandman here!

MGTOWS are incels in denial. "Yehh br0 im stronk im going my own way!"

Sandman has never shown his face but guessing he's an unattractive manlet, probably has had success with asian foids though.

I used to watch his videos but they are very repetitive and he's very good at saying a lot of words while not saying anything of value.

Certain things are pertinent ... there is idealization of women here.

Here's the thing with MGTOW... Do they really think foids would give a shit if they ignore them? They aren't chad, they couldn't care except continuing whoring away.
Tbh

the mgtow "movement" would hold any value if it was mainstream for all potential betabuxxers but no it isnt and never will if 1 non chad goes (sent) his own way there is always a delusional cuck to happily take his place

the mgtow "movement" would hold any value if it was mainstream for all potential betabuxxers but no it isnt if 1 non chad goes (sent) his own way there is always a delusional cuck to happily take his place

"The Wizard Incel Vs. The Virgin Beta Vs. The CHAD MGTOW "

"WOW! I just watched the Top 10 Incel Youtubers video. I am 50 years old, 70 pounds overweight, bald, broke and I get girls fairly easy, even young ones (I'm still MGTOW though). Most of those guys are better looking and younger than myself. All I can say is their attitude is 180 degrees different than mine and that must be the difference. Plus, I'm confident and easy going. Their level of anger is shocking and misdirected. What a shame. I've been studying game since 2001. I don't agree with half of PUA and I suck at it but maybe it's helped me more than I realize. Maybe PUA works after all. I feel bad for those Incels. Their mindset is their own worst enemy. Or maybe their standards are too high. I hope they can turn themselves around before it's too late. "

Sandman has never shown his face but guessing he's an unattractive manlet, probably has had success with asian foids though.

I used to watch his videos but they are very repetitive and he's very good at saying a lot of words while not saying anything of value.

i actually watched the video and it was good haven't seen his vids in awhile

Sandman has never shown his face but guessing he's an unattractive manlet

This. Also what is wrong with his way of talking, when he ends a sentence his intonation is completely wrong. Really annoying.

I'll take it a step further.
Not only could women not care less if a non-Chad ignores them, they're actually relieved when these men don't hit on them!
I couldn’t imagine how pathetic someone would have to be to subscribe to someone that sounds so autistic.
I could never listen to "Sandman". Bores me to tears.
This. Also what is wrong with his way of talking, when he ends a sentence his intonation is completely wrong. Really annoying.
LOL, he sounds like a sheltered Asian soy boy, who hides in his room.

Last edited:
Chadcel.is making fun of Trucels Go Their Only Way. :lul: