Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another massive hilarious TRP coper (Blackcels GTFIH)

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-

>Run day game religiously. I've been able to attract 8-9s mostly cute white girls by dressing top tier (read men's health and study fashion, pull up your pants, groom yourself nicely, smell nice, brown dress shoes, jeans, nice watch and a polo shirt to be casual) Coordinated and incorporate light colors that match your outfit (white polo shirts are best - you can get nice ones at Old Navy).

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

>Lift Lift Lift

Just life bro

>Watch Justin Wayne, The Men's Room, RSD Madison, AlanSinclair, Squattincassanova on Youtube if you need solid examples.

Here just watch these guys, then you can get white women easily

Conclusion

>Day game for me as a black male has been pretty rewarding, your personality can attract people and build relationships. Don't focus on tinder or dating apps, its a losing game for minorities.

Your personality can attract people BROOO :lul::lul::lul::lul:

>Morpheus-Man

Legit lol'd.

also i fucking hate these idiots so much, whether they're black, white, or purple. can we behead them all?

>Morpheus-Man

Legit lol'd.

also i fucking hate these idiots so much, whether they're black, white, or purple. can we behead them all?
They are literally the biggest neeks on reddit.

I'm starting to think these guys are all mentally ill larpers posting from some mental hospital.

I feel bad for any incel who fell for their fake advice and got humiliated as a result.

TRP is just the new school PUA it doesn't work it's a coping mechanism to feel better about yourself

ITS ALL ABOUT PERSONALITY BROOOO
2aba229cd3c7db0a5097dbb6b26ab3d5
Screenshot 20180512 011228 20180512011342025

Nah the comment section legit has me in stitches :forcedsmile:

>Yeah I think ill delete tinder till im top %. You're spot on with barely matching with anyone fuckable. I think im gonna monk mode till I'm far higher in smv.

Yeah man no fap is going to increase your SMV and turn you into Chad lmfao

If you run daygame in most metro areas nowadays: 1. the women know and WKs are signaled like they’re Batman, 2. People will confront you and you will become a “thing” locally, 3. If you somehow avoid becoming known, eventually you will run afoul of the police.

Considering that it doesn’t even work, those risks aren’t worth it even for NEETs, let alone workcels.

Find it funny how he says to go monk mode like it’s a choice when it’s a default for most of those guys. His advice is “betabux and show your money”, I guess he pretends to be a record producer or something and the girls think he’ll deliver them to a rapper. The 8-9s are 4-5s but hey, he’s doing ok, right???

lol at day game
yea lets hang around outside harassing random women and getting the cops called on us

This starts getting creepy. TRP is like a cult. Or the users posting there are shills or even bots.

Find it funny how he says to go monk mode like it’s a choice when it’s a default for most of those guys. His advice is “betabux and show your money”, I guess he pretends to be a record producer or something and the girls think he’ll deliver them to a rapper. The 8-9s are 4-5s but hey, he’s doing ok, right???
yeah these guys are legit 4's who think they are 8s

their ratings system needs a overhaul or something major

just need to work on my "professional leg rhythm" and then ill be attractive.

"Talk to anyone you can"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I simply NEVER see chads doing this. They never ever ever "lower their value" by associating with people who's LMS may be lower than theirs.

"Talk to anyone you can"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I simply NEVER see chads doing this. They never ever ever "lower their value" by associating with people who's LMS may be lower than theirs.
well trp is based on desperation and running numbers game...

This post is targeted at the bottom 80%, which is also ironically blacks by default.

Well, at least TRP admits it... Rest of that PUA bullshit is cope though. He's probably decent looking so I can buy day game kinda works for him, but i'm ugly, black, and don't fit the stereotypes. The rope was always my fate.

"Talk to anyone you can"

JFL if you think Chad wastes his time doing something that is natural to him.

Chad is a walking babe magnet.