Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another man convicted for "stealthing" in the United Cuckdom.

suicidecase

suicidecase

Mythic

4 years and 3 months for "rape", ie removing a condom from his own body. So much for "my body, my choice". How many women have been convicted for lying about being on the pill and enslaving men to Fatherhood for 18 years? None. How many women have been convicted for paternity fraud? None.

JBB is law

How this ugly African nigger have gf

If this nigga can get sex, this forum should be shut down.
I hope it was a paid encounter, otherwise I don't know ...

Maybe he just was a pathological manipulator, I cannot think of anything else. Obviously he was a bad guy and he isn't great looking.

UK proving they're soy and gynocentric as fuck, as usual

He was so ugly that she had to convict him of rape.
And so ugly she kept her eyes closed the whole time and didn't notice he removed the condom and came inside her.

And so ugly she kept her eyes closed the whole time and didn't notice he removed the condom and came inside her.
That's actually a good theory. She only cared about his big dick and closed her eyes during penetration. Insightful, thanks.

4 years and 3 months for "rape", ie removing a condom from his own body. So much for "my body, my choice". How many women have been convicted for lying about being on the pill and enslaving men to Fatherhood for 18 years? None. How many women have been convicted for paternity fraud? None.
Just look at that fucking face.

How many women have been convicted for lying about being on the pill and enslaving men to Fatherhood for 18 years?
How many women have been convicted for paternity fraud? None.

I mean obviously you shouldnt make a girl think you are going to have protected sex and then cum inside her but yeah, the double standard is crazy, on one hand a jail sentence for men, and then foids are celebrated when they do evil acts like this

"Nonconsensual condom removal is classified as rape under separate laws applying in the UK nations."

:feelskek:

I mean obviously you shouldnt make a girl think you are going to have protected sex and then cum inside her
You can see what someone is doing during sex. If you don't notice the person you're having sex with has removed their condom, that's 100% on you. It's like buying a car, it's your responsibility to inspect it and ensure it works. It's not even a double standard, because it's not comparable to a woman lying about taking the pill-- because there's no way for a man to observe that, he's solely going on the woman's word.

Additionally, what is the harm of a condom being removed? To call it rape is laughable, there's no distinction between having sex with and without a condom, unless you're given an STI or become pregnant. That's the only harm you can receive. And the latter is completely her responsibility, if you don't want to get pregnant, don't rely on the man to take care of contraception. Use the pill, the diaphragm or the hundred other contraceptive options available to women. If he gave the woman AIDs or something, I'd agree with it being a crime, and a serious one. But she has no harm or loss whatsoever from the act.

If a man complained that a woman removed a diaphragm during sex, he'd be laughed out of the police station. Because the man is assumed to be the active party during sex.

You can see what someone is doing during sex. If you don't notice the person you're having sex with has removed their condom, that's 100% on you.
You can? :feelshaha: I honestly dont know, maybe its possible during doggystyle to quickly slip it off and she cant see idk
Additionally, what is the harm of a condom being removed? To call it rape is laughable, there's no distinction between having sex with and without a condom, unless you're given an STI or become pregnant. That's the only harm you can receive. And the latter is completely her responsibility, if you don't want to get pregnant, don't rely on the man to take care of contraception. Use the pill, the diaphragm or the hundred other contraceptive options available to women.
It's definitely not rape exactly, it's something around it like a lesser crime, but I dont think the courts really give a fuck about the distinction of if the foid victim got an STD or got pregnant or so on and it's more just gynocentric enforcement, I'm not well versed in all the contraceptive measures either due to being an incel, I only have a faint idea of what a diapraghm is, it can be easy to control but I think methods can be costly and invasive so just asking a man to wear a condom can be easiest, I dont mind harsh sentences for this sort of stuff but then the same needs to be done with women too

Wish more niggers would do this so everyone would know that the foid is a coalburner whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back