Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another Low IQ imam speech(#2)

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Every week when I go to the mosque, I will comment on what the low IQ imams talk about.

This week, the Imam was a black guy different from the retard arab fesikh imam I mentioned last week.

First, This imam claimed that life is 90% action and 10% immutable/innate traits(IQ/race/looks). For one any blackpilled person knows this is complete bullshit and hogwash. Turbo low IQ bluepiller bullshit speech.

Second, later in his speech imam goes on to say that every tragedy has a purpose and is an opportunity to get closer to Allah. So even if yoh lose your arm, have your dick chopped whatever, you should be thankful to Allah for not letting anything worse happen was his point. This retard then went on to say that the suffering will make you grow and bring benefits jn ways you cannot understand or expect. Just another low IQ bullshit idea.

Third, he went on to talk about one of prophet Muhammad's wife. Basically one of Muhammad's wife, idk her name (too hard to pronounce/remember), had an ex husband who died. And she basically cried and seethed that her Chaddam husband had left her and she is all alone. Imam went onto say the prophet told her to be patient and know God has his reasons. Later this cuck Muhammad marries her:feelsugh:, and iman says Allah gave her an even better husband than the one before. Imagine respecting a prophet who cucked another man:feelsUgh:(sure the man is dead but imo this is still cucking someone, also imagine marrying a non virgin :feelspuke:).

I swear how do millions of ethnics fall for this meme religion just lol. @dominic @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Diocel @Caesercel @Justice @tehgymcel420 @Black Soul @incelerated @PPEcel @Ika-Sama @ReconElement @Copexodius Maximus @Vrthraghna @curryboy420

If you want to be tagged in the next posts I will do every Friday. Just comment so.

Did the husband of that woman die while fighting for Muhammad:feelskek:?

Do you remember everything that these boring imams say in the mosque? I just tune them out whenever my father forces me to go there.
Tag me: I want to hear more about these posts.

Last edited:
Can't believe I was ever a devout Muslim. Started really practicing when I was 16 and left Islam at 18.

The religion is just so incredibly stupid when you put it all together.
It has far too many holes. The more you read and hear, the more you realized how retarded it all is.

Didn't he cuck his adopted son Zayd? He told Zayd to divorce his hot wife Zaynab and married her himself.

I'm not Muslim but I remember reading that somewhere, but can the Muslim members confirm if that is true?

Do you remember everything that these boring imams say in the mosque? I just tune them out whenever my father forces me to go there.
Tag me, I want to hear more about these posts.
I thought Muslims guys would have each other backs like other religions but I guess not. I don’t have a particular faith and never gotten close to one because I’m lonely then again they might not trust ya based on your looks and will talk bad about ya to ruin ya reputation

Did the husband of that woman die while fighting for Muhammad:feelskek:?
Idk, Muhammad also once cucked his adopted son, he also made adoption haram in the process of doing so. He was undoubtedly a mega narcissistic coomer Chaddam.

Millions of orphans in muslim countries now struggle due to adoptiom ban. Just another low IQ bullshit rule made on the spot to satisfy this coomer Muhammad.
Tag me, I want to hear more about these posts.
I will tag you in the future then. Yes I normally tune out but sometimes these Imams really spout extremely bluepilled retarded stuff, I can't even believe anyone falls for it.
I thought Muslims guys would have each other backs like other religions but I guess not. I don’t have a particular faith and never gotten close to one because I’m lonely then again they might not trust ya based on your looks and will talk bad about ya to ruin ya reputation
No I have had a Pakistani Muslim tallfag bully me in HS when I was younger. And I had throw a heavy textbook at him and threaten to kill him back then for him to stop. The ummah/community is a joke and a scam, especially Sunni Muslims in USA. Especially compared to real tight knit communities like Jews, Muslim community is heavily lacking in helping each other out.
the only thing the imam of our local mosque does is ask for donations :feelsseriously:

tag me
My mosque has some generous rich fags who show up and the neighborhood is upper middle class so they don't worry about donations as much as they do in other mosques.
Didn't he cuck his adopted son Zayd? He told Zayd to divorce his hot wife Zaynab and married her himself.

I'm not Muslim but I remember reading that somewhere, but can the Muslim members confirm if that is true?
Yes there is a hadith/scholarly text on it. He Muhammad basically banned adoption too right afterwards. Now millions of orphans struggle in muslim countries
Even the prophet of God has to settle with used goods. It's so God damn over.
Muhammad fucked loli Aisha at 9. He had 10 or 11 wives. He basically is a megacoomer. He married and fucked foids when he found a good one.

Last edited:
told her to be patient and know God has his reasons.
That's what they always say. Even in Christianity, if a Incel were to complain about not being in a relationship, he would be told that it's "god's plan" and that he will find someone.

It's such a tempting idea that because of suffering you will get closer to god

That's what they always say. Even in Christianity, if a Incel were to complain about not being in a relationship, he would be told that it's "god's plan" and that he will find someone.
They will think but not say that maybe you don't deserve a woman. Meanwhille Chad can have affairs with multiple females and no one cares.

Don't these guys dream of being cucked by mohammed?

Idk but they really do venerate him too much tbh. Muhammad was a turbo narcissist.
I think the reason Muhammad married old roastie Khadija was because she was rich, he probably got gifts and money from her. The Imam is retarded, there isn't much more to say about him.

Last edited:
I swear Muhammad could have pulled down his pants and taken a massive shit in the streets and these Imams/clerics would turn it around to make it seem like some supremely great and holy deed.

Sure man tag me.
The imams rationalize all his actions no matter how retarded one way or another.
71DA56EA 52AA 4565 BCE8 27ACD4C69F5D

This pic above is another reason, I can't take this shit seriously. Mohammad told this guy who got cucked by a BBC nigger to just accept that maybe his ancestors were black and they he didn't get cucked.

I will be sure to tag you next time.

m
Every week when I go to the mosque, I will comment on what the low IQ imams talk about.

This week, the Imam was a black guy different from the retard arab fesikh imam I mentioned last week.

First, This imam claimed that life is 90% action and 10% immutable/innate traits(IQ/race/looks). For one any blackpilled person knows this is complete bullshit and hogwash. Turbo low IQ bluepiller bullshit speech.

Second, later in his speech imam goes on to say that every tragedy has a purpose and is an opportunity to get closer to Allah. So even if yoh lose your arm, have your dick chopped whatever, you should be thankful to Allah for not letting anything worse happen was his point. This retard then went on to say that the suffering will make you grow and bring benefits jn ways you cannot understand or expect. Just another low IQ bullshit idea.

Third, he went on to talk about one of prophet Muhammad's wife. Basically one of Muhammad's wife, idk her name (too hard to pronounce/remember), had an ex husband who died. And she basically cried and seethed that her Chaddam husband had left her and she is all alone. Imam went onto say the prophet told her to be patient and know God has his reasons. Later this cuck Muhammad marries her:feelsugh:, and iman says Allah gave her an even better husband than the one before. Imagine respecting a prophet who cucked another man:feelsUgh:(sure the man is dead but imo this is still cucking someone, also imagine marrying a non virgin :feelspuke:).

I swear how do millions of ethnics fall for this meme religion just lol. @dominic @gymletethnicel @Irredeemable @Diocel @Caesercel @Justice @tehgymcel420 @Black Soul @incelerated @PPEcel @Ika-Sama @ReconElement @Copexodius Maximus @Vrthraghna @curryboy420

If you want to be tagged in the next posts I will do every Friday. Just comment so.
ohmaed married a 9 year old

Lol muhammad married a widow? ultra cuck

I agree with you bro but aren't there black muslim street gangs in the US that will fuck you up if you mess with their religion? I wouldn't go around those mosques disrespecting the imams and the prophet if I were you. Better to just stay away from those places if you think it's all bullshit imo. :worryfeels:

. This retard then went on to say that the suffering will make you grow and bring benefits jn ways you cannot understand or expect. Just another low IQ bullshit idea.
This one piece of bluepilled advice is absolute bullshit. Maximum happines and success is usually achieved by people who face little to no adversities in path of their self actualization

I agree with you bro but aren't there black muslim street gangs in the US that will fuck you up if you mess with their religion? I wouldn't go around those mosques disrespecting the imams and the prophet if I were you. Better to just stay away from those places if you think it's all bullshit imo. :worryfeels:
They won't do shit. I have a beard too, mofos can't tell who I am.
This one piece of bluepilled advice is absolute bullshit. Maximum happines and success is usually achieved by people who face little to no adversities in path of their self actualization
Yup the fewer obstacles in life the better. Suffering only made me more selfish, hateful and sinful. Not once did it bring about character growth.

I’m crying and alone, why aren’t I getting a Stacy prophet tier wife like she did? The rest of that sounds like basic universal coping in all religions. In Judaism, it’s called hakarat hatov, where if you have fucked up things like your family all getting genocided by the nazis, you should be grateful you got to enjoy the time you had with them and that you are lucky for it. Religious cooping never ends, it’s one of the many fundamental bluepill ways of coping in human life.

Even the prophet of God has to settle with used goods. It's so God damn over.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Holy shit, apparently the wife wasn’t satisfied with the normie adopted son of Muhammad, and wanted her chad elderly adoptive father.

Don't these guys dream of being cucked by mohammed?
Cult leader rule number 1: god wants them to fuck all their wives
They will think but not say that maybe you don't deserve a woman. Meanwhille Chad can have affairs with multiple females and no one cares.
100% true, they will rationalize and cope about everything

she was a rich milf who he worked under apparently so probably why tbh
that mf got himself a sugarmommy before it even became a thing.. with wisdom like that, no wonder people thought he was a prophet

Can't believe I was ever a devout Muslim. Started really practicing when I was 16 and left Islam at 18.

The religion is just so incredibly stupid when you put it all together.