Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another lol inducing PUA concept : "shit test"

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Immagine being a socially unaware subhuman observing a foid speaking to Chad while calling him names saying something like "you jerk!", "hohoho you are ugly silly Brent", "I swear I'll kill you!"
Then he sees they get intimate and he comes to the conclusion that women insulting you in reality are signs of interest to see how cool you react.
Then some foid says to him "loser.", "pathetic", "LEAVE ME ALONE", "eeeeewwwww".
He goes on a pua forum and opens a thread : "HB is shit testing me, I am going to get laid soon; all the other times when I was called creep and revolting could have turned into hot sex or relationship but I was too stupid and thought they just found me ugly"

PUA teaches you man can choose. BULLSHIT. It's always the womans choice.

It's a coping strategy. There is no room in the PUA worldview for women not wanting them, so rejections are reframed as shit tests and they pass them by not crying and begging (even if they don't get to have sex).

That's not what shit test means

Immagine being a socially unaware subhuman observing a foid speaking to Chad while calling him names saying something like "you jerk!", "hohoho you are ugly silly Brent", "I swear I'll kill you!"
Then he sees they get intimate and he comes to the conclusion that women insulting you in reality are signs of interest to see how cool you react.
Then some foid says to him "loser.", "pathetic", "LEAVE ME ALONE", "eeeeewwwww".
He goes on a pua forum and opens a thread : "HB is shit testing me, I am going to get laid soon; all the other times when I was called creep and revolting could have turned into hot sex or relationship but I was too stupid and thought they just found me ugly"
:feelskek:

PUA is like religion - “sounds good, doesn’t work” - Trump.

With PUA you lose money and potentially only get a restraining order/jail.