Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (Another Lesbian Rant) YES

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
As you know I am the lesbian poster of this forum, for good reason

We’re all rotting here because we’re ugly as shit or don’t meet the laundry list of requirements for your average woman.

Let me introduce you to this, her female friend. Another woman who doesn’t mog any of the hundreds of incels who couldn’t even get their foot in the door. She will likely end up making out with her on several occasions, have wet dreams about her, and eventually scissah-fuck her or other degenerate females when she’s older.

Now lemme introduce you to dis.
Women feel a rush of dopamine and oxytocin when they get into a relationship with each other. Men don’t emit oxytocin the same way.
Basically when two women get with each other they’re getting insanely high off of each other. When the high wears off they break up which is part of the reason lesbians are two and a half times more likely to divorce than faggots.

Now why can’t they do this with REGULAR MEN? I have yet to find an answer that points to anything but egotism and selfishness. LESBIANS, you aren’t unattractive to men, you just CHOOSE to only pay attention to Chad.

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY
1E122F63 78F7 469D ACB1 AA755F29FF2A

THERE ARE 10000000 INCELS WHO WOULD FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF THIS FOID

So ye that’s my post guys

Lesbians can't be incel, women have no standards to fuck other women, same thing as gays.

If this isn't a larp, enjoy your ban. @knajjd @mental_out @Master

Edit: After reading it all, are you lesbian or not? If not, why do you say you are a lesbian poster?

Lesbians can't be incel, women have no standards to fuck other women, same thing as gays.

If this isn't a larp, enjoy your ban. @knajjd @mental_out @Master

Edit: After reading it all, are you lesbian or not? If not, why do you say you are a lesbian poster?
JFL are you retarded? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL are you retarded? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
No, I just read the first paragraph and said that.

But I'm starting to get retarded, because of the big ammount of fakecels and larpers we have

Confusing thread ngl

I'm going to go back and work on my arcane spells

No, I just read the first paragraph and said that.

But I'm starting to get retarded, because of the big ammount of fakecels and larpers we have
I’ve been here since maycels were a thing I’m probably the only person on this site who’s genuinely truecel besides 2017cels

female-female sex is really suifuel.

As for why they don't get the same pleasure out of men, it's simply because females are not attracted to men. They are attracted to Chads, and they will settle for cucked betabuxxing normies too if it comes to it.

Everyone keeps saying this
I doubt you’ll find another person on this site who’s been rejected by an autistic 1/10 neet foid. I doubt you’ll find a single soul on here who would have the balls to do half the things I tried to ascend

lesbians are the extension of regular foids. regular foids produce children whose lives they can make more miserable. for lesbians that is not enough. they have to adopt children whose lives they also want to make more miserable.

foids really can't leave anyone alone out of their toxic darktriad 'nurturing' grasps.

lesbians are the extension of regular foids. regular foids produce children whose lives they can make more miserable. for lesbians that is not enough. they have to adopt children whose lives they also want to make more miserable.

foids really can't leave anyone alone out of their toxic darktriad 'nurturing' grasps.
The psychology of the lesbian is dark when you look at it objectively in depth. It serves as the ultimate representation of gluttony and pride. Self serving nothingness. No children. Not even a solid excuse. At least the faggots have an excuse for what they do. Lesbians have nothing to back on except for unresolved trauma which still doesn’t suffice. Women in general are so sought after its retarded, they easily could have any type of man they want. There is NO grand excuse for the contemplation of lesbians in the first place. Egotism, pride, gluttony, sloth, and evil.