Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Another Lesbian Rant] The infatuation of a foid with herself

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Women love everything about themselves and walk around like their shit doesn’t stink. We can thank most of society and media for inflating their ego, but that’s not the point. The point is women see so highly of themselves that they will gladly have weird sex with each other and have lesbian “relationships”.

Objectively lesbian relationships make no real sense since a man can do everything that the dyke does and more. Furthermore, the lesbian relationship is in no way realistic. If some beefy 15 year old breaks into their apartment, who’s expected to check it out? What will she even do? He easily can be taller than her and overpower both women regardless.

Especially from a hunter gatherer perspective it does not work at all since both are weak by nature. For example, do you think Oog the caveman cares if another woman has a “girlfriend”? No! He’ll club both of them then drag them back to his cave.

Lesbian relationships are a byproduct of hubris and a superiority complex.

Ya a lot of Beckies want love and a relationship.. but their egos are so gigantic they can't settle for a sub 7/10 male, and be seen in public with that average man. As they would get mogged hard by Stacies who have tall Chad boyfriends & husbands.

So they have to settle for pretending they are a lesbian.

You're one of the few based users who grasp the repulsiveness of the lesbian foid

Ya a lot of Beckies want love and a relationship.. but their egos are so gigantic they can't settle for a sub 7/10 male, and be seen in public with that average man. As they would get mogged hard by Stacies who have tall Chad boyfriends & husbands.

Look it up "I like my bf but he's too ugly" and you'll be surprised at how many foids even when feeling somehow attracted to their partners still despise them because they're not seen as attractive or enough attractive by others, and it'll be embarassing to be seem with him next to friends or family.

They feel the need to mog other women and that also revolves having a mogger bf. That's how big their ego is.

You're one of the few based users who grasp the repulsiveness of the lesbian foid

Look it up "I like my bf but he's too ugly" and you'll be surprised at how many foids even when feeling somehow attracted to their partners still despise them because they're not seen as attractive or enough attractive by others, and it'll be embarassing to be seem with him next to friends or family.

They feel the need to mog other women and that also revolves having a mogger bf. That's how big their ego is.
There aren’t any people who bother to post about lesbians on here so it only feels right to shed knowledge on it occasionally. Although many people seem to understand foids are chadsexual so it could be just another black pill for some.

Women love everything about themselves and walk around like their shit doesn’t stink. We can thank most of society and media for inflating their ego, but that’s not the point. The point is women see so highly of themselves that they will gladly have weird sex with each other and have lesbian “relationships”.

Lesbians cope so hard for no chad. So much that usually one of them "plays" the man.

I love that domestic violence is twice as likely in dykeships. Gee I wonder why? :feelswhere:

Lesbian relationships actually make sense from the emotional standpoint. Most men today are negative as fuck and cant afford daily amusement park to keep the kween entertained 24/7. Chad is scarce, so cunts who share sentiments about average men clog up together and fap to each other's kween mentality and fuel up their own entitlement.

Ya I've noticed most foids their infatuation with a tall mogger isn't so much about being sexually attracted to him.. its all about having him as their boyfriend so they can mog other women, and be seen by 'society' as the type of popular girl who can get that Chad. Where it gets really complex is women can pretend to be having a great time and pretend to be 'horny' around the Chad if they think that will increase their chances of getting him as their boyfriend.

You know how good women are at using their own emotions from blocking the truth getting to them. This allows them to be delusional about their own status. And even those who know they are Beckies, what other people think of them is everything.. aka the ego.

I know this goes against the thinking here.. but I've felt real sexual chemistry with some women. And I could tell by how they reacted around me they felt it too. But because I am an ugly, low status male, she would not even talk to me and rather marry a tall popular man who she is not into sexually, and become a deadbedroom wife.

Nature is trying to tell foids something with the sexual chemistry. But women would rather pretend to be a lesbian than have their huge egos knocked down.

but I've felt real sexual chemistry with some women. And I could tell by how they reacted around me they felt it too. But because I am an ugly, low status male, she would not even talk to me and rather marry a tall popular man who she is not into sexually, and become a deadbedroom wife.
Don't know if cope or real thing but I might have lived something like that. Seeing your looksmatch get with Chad just to socially mog her rivals is suifuel.