Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another L for manlets

It will be far stronger for face

All my fellas should heightfraudmax and save money for LL surgery. Even if you dont mind to ascend at least your mental health will be a bit healed by not be mogged so bad.

I'd kill to be 5'9.

"But come on, us tall guys and gals face just as many problems with you! All that heckin' annoying attention we get, the manle- I mean, Napoleon syndrome-having short men obviously always attempting to goad us into fights (that we always win, of course), and even us sometimes not having enough space on the plane to stretch out our long legs!" :soy:

JFL at ITcels, coping manlets, and foids alike all attempting to ignore the plight of short men despite all the statistics and studies proving it; can't admit those stinky inkwells were actually right, after all! :feelsclown:

“ While males with ASD were 1.93 times more likely to attempt suicide than males without ASD. Among individuals with ASD, males were over 3 times more likely to die by suicide.”
@B1battledroid
I wouldn't be surprised if the suicide rate for autistic men is higher than number of autistic men who have had sex once :feelsbadman:

All my fellas should heightfraudmax and save money for LL surgery. Even if you dont mind to ascend at least your mental health will be a bit healed by not be mogged so bad.

I'd kill to be 5'9.
I'm currently ordering shoes to heughtfraudmaxxx

"But come on, us tall guys and gals face just as many problems with you! All that heckin' annoying attention we get, the manle- I mean, Napoleon syndrome-having short men obviously always attempting to goad us into fights (that we always win, of course), and even us sometimes not having enough space on the plane to stretch out our long legs!" :soy:

JFL at ITcels, coping manlets, and foids alike all attempting to ignore the plight of short men despite all the statistics and studies proving it; can't admit those stinky inkwells were actually right, after all! :feelsclown:
I am the king of manlets....I was in the report