Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another jungle gook who thinks he's white

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/w4pnmd/look_at_this_incredibly_lame_dude_bragging_about/

2-BE6-B190-E912-4-A49-9-B47-F920-D5646587.jpg

flip-png.634178

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

My mother said that her family was part french. Took a DNA test and had 0 French in me. Needless to say, she is a typical white worshipping noodle.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

First time I see someone brag about spaeking Spanish :feelskek:

But fr, what the point of bragging about euro DNA if you don't look euro, fucking retards

:lul::lul: meanwhile show a picture of him to the average person and they will think he is a pagpag eating jeepney driving jungle gookcel.

But fr, what the point of bragging about euro DNA if you don't look euro, fucking retards
Filipinos are such bottom feeders they even look up to beaners :lul:

I cringe at fellow Filipino jungle rice that think they have Spanish ancestry

God, I love it when ethnics fight eachother over who's Whiter. :feelskek:

Aren't beaners Latin Americans not Spaniards?
They don't even know the difference, flips often claim to be latinos :lul:

D45746-CE-61-CC-4-A74-B163-35229-FE9768-C.jpg

Enrique Iglesias is half flip as well but always larped as latino :feelskek:

I know so many Pinoys that like to parade around their Hispanic ancestry, they also look different as hell. I knew this one Pinay she had brown hair and her skin was as pale as paper, she descended from the Princípalia and her grand-mother was Spanish, she also had Chinese and Japanese blood. But she rarely brought it up, she only once talked about it when I asked her for her ancestry.

But the brown, flat nosed, small eyed, super-Asian looking Pinoys will bring up their blonde haired blue eyed Hispanic ancestor in literally every conversation they can, "Hey, look at me I have some White genes in me". :feelswhat::blackpill:

My mother said that her family was part french. Took a DNA test and had 0 French in me. Needless to say, she is a typical white worshipping noodle.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Noodlewhores moment

@FamilyGuy1999 exposed

As a 100% european I find this funny. :chad:

God, I love it when ethnics fight eachother over who's Whiter. :feelskek:
White is right
I know so many Pinoys that like to parade around their Hispanic ancestry, they also look different as hell. I knew this one Pinay she had brown hair and her skin was as pale as paper, she descended from the Princípalia and her grand-mother was Spanish, she also had Chinese and Japanese blood. But she rarely brought it up, she only once talked about it when I asked her for her ancestry.

But the brown, flat nosed, small eyed, super-Asian looking Pinoys will bring up their blonde haired blue eyed Hispanic ancestor in literally every conversation they can, "Hey, look at me I have some White genes in me". :feelswhat::blackpill:
Those brown asian looking Pinoys need to bring up their white-looking relatives since they know that anyone that looks at them will NOT see a white person, whereas a non-white who IS white-passing will not usually mention those things since they know they can already larp as white.

It's kinda like how Somalis like to claim they have arab blood lol.

White is right

Those brown asian looking Pinoys need to bring up their white-looking relatives since they know that anyone that looks at them will NOT see a white person, whereas a non-white who IS white-passing will not usually mention those things since they know they can already larp as white.

It's kinda like how Somalis like to claim they have arab blood lol.
Yep, ethnics will do anything to distance themselves from their roots and claim being a mutt.

The colonization of the Filipinas was mainly religious unlike what happened in america. At WWII were only about 1k-2k spaniards lived in Filipinas and most of them were killed during Manila massacre, so not even 1% of filipinos have real spanish heritage

Pretty much this.

Fucking brown poop ancestry lore :feelshaha:

Taking pride in dna that's invisible in your face

Taking pride in dna that's invisible in your face
This is actually such a well articulated line. You can have a chink who is 50% Swedish yet he will just look like a slightly whiter Asian.

Meanwhile, you can have sand niggers with 0 european blood yet still look white
Ac8a57967f711bb2d8b5b42239df6d0a