Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Another jogger found hanging from a tree, bringing the total to 3 since the riots began

They lack subtlety but it'll still get normie retards riled up
True, I mean this is the 3rd one this week. (((they))) were waiting for this moment for years.

Edit: Nvm it's the 5th one

Last edited:
All that needed to know if these were real lynchings is how tall the men were, what their faces looked like and whether they had gfs. Men kill themselves all the time.

I hope these nigger riots get worse and worse.

I hope these nigger riots get worse and worse.
There's a nigger riot nearby me, might drive to the area and hang myself from a tree to provoke a reactionary movement and become its martyr.

In Sim City.

There's a nigger riot nearby me, might drive to the area and hang myself from a tree to provoke a reactionary movement and become its martyr.

In Sim City.
Are you a nigger?

Are you a nigger?
No man, I'm a cumskin.

But maybe if I rope, my death will provoke the sort of tit for tat exchanges between Nazis and niggers that is the stuff of a fomenting civil war.

No man, I'm a cumskin.

But maybe if I rope, my death will provoke the sort of tit for tat exchanges between Nazis and niggers that is the stuff of a fomenting civil war.
Make sure you blackface before you hang yourself.

Just when everything was about to die down...

maybe he was just cosplaying as a fruit?

((They)) want to keep people occupied with created race wars and viruses so they can (work) without any attention.

There is more than one group at play in this one group playing blacks against the others