Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another IT whore making bad comics

That moment when you have nothing but utter hatred for subhumans but also feel an urge to virtue-signal.

487lu0

I am sure she totally cares about me.
But goddamn that color combination is hard to read.

Last edited:
Is not a single member of IT creative in any way?

Yea that voice telling me im worthless comes from every females mouth

Even writing the word "suicide" is worth of a trigger warning for them

And they tell us we are weak

Why do all their 'comics' have the feel of an overbearing, schoolmarmish PSA, school bulletin board or HR announcement? There is no fun, no soul, no love, no joy, no insight, no creativity, no humour, no anything. Just blunt re-affirmation of dogmatic, mainstream ideas.

I dont even really harass people tbh

Too many words. Not reading that shit comic.

Sex won't make you feel better

I'm sure your brother felt better every time he had sex with you when you were a teen. Or else he wouldn't have risked his freedom and reputation just to get inside you, so why wouldn't sex make incels feel better? Your lived experience contradicts your words. Sex is a basic biological need that many men struggle to fulfill.

Redditcom

Why is it always IT foids that make the comics?

Why do all their 'comics' have the feel of an overbearing, schoolmarmish PSA, school bulletin board or HR announcement? There is no fun, no soul, no love, no joy, no insight, no creativity, no humour, no anything. Just blunt re-affirmation of dogmatic, mainstream ideas.
First of all based comment.

Second of all, I dunno. Its NPC language. I have been able to decode it yet. She probably doesn't even understand a quarter of what she's saying. She's just repeating what others are saying in order to fit in, like all NPCs

20200711 080502

draw hentai instead stupid whore

IT doesn’t even know how to write comics. They put literal paragraphs in a speech bubble. They are only supposed to contain a sentence

It's actually incomprehensible but those comics are an even bigger eye pain than those 14yo ones, just lol at the lack of AA borders. The font (and colour) is also a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back