Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

another IT pedophile

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
could anyone dox the faggot and put him in jail?

we came cross through telegram app. he sent me distracted photos and stuff (camt be saved) i did same too. we talked normal normie stuff about games.

once he knew I'm an incel and blackpilled he called me names and shit and how incel tears humilated "us" and still.

he lives in Oklahoma. his middle name is Douglas.

i found similar facial (lucky me) shape of him
400084500485 166069

he has thinned mid face and long protruded chin with curly afro short hair.

if anyone could deliver some info to amerikan authorities it'd be epic.
so many telegram users can confirm all the informations i posted. (can post their @ via dm)

destroy IT pedos

Do you have any proof that he is a pedo pr even IT? This could easily be you trying pull a "prank" on a friend or trying to destroy someone's lfe

Do you have any actual proof?

Do you have any proof that he is a pedo pr even IT? This could easily be you trying pull a "prank" on a friend or trying to destroy someone's lfe
if you scroll through my post history you'd see all my posts are serious and original.

do you have telegram application? I can link you to few people who can confirm this.
also only the scum would prank their "friends " with such serious matter.

Interesting, you shouldn't post people's pictures like this, especially without posting evidence of a claim.

I'm a pedo
also lmao at posting Nizem. Bigger lol @ all the newfags who don't know who Nizem is.

Nisem wasn't a user on .co, he was an old old user of Biv's freedom server, and then he went to femcel orphanage and fucked a 15 year old chink from that server IRL.
Proof?

This was like 3 years ago dude I'm not gonna dig up some bullshit. Just the picture OP posted is nisem when he tried frauding and picking up another e thot fucking lol im dying why is he on telegram

Interesting, you shouldn't post people's pictures like this, especially without posting evidence of a claim.
Do you have any actual proof?

View attachment 377454
few screenshot examples of his pathetic shit
IMG 20201126 100312 399
IMG 20201126 100310 199

as I said I can link you to people on telegram who can confirm this.
the cunt sometimes delete chats history cuz paranoid
I'm a pedo
also lmao at posting Nizem. Bigger lol @ all the newfags who don't know who Nizem is.
it's of course not him but he has very very similar facial structure to that IT pedo and if you read OP you'll know what i talk about.

few screenshot examples of his pathetic shit
View attachment 377463View attachment 377464

as I said I can link you to people on telegram who can confirm this.
the cunt sometimes delete chats history cuz paranoid

it's of course not him but he has very very similar facial structure to that IT pedo and if you read OP you'll know what i talk about.
:worryfeels:

@Edmund_Kemper thoughts?

nigga what??? This is nisem. if this is the "IT Pedo" You're talking about, then its nisem. Just lol I'm caging hard

View attachment 377467
nigga what??? This is nisem. if this is the "IT Pedo" You're talking about, then its nisem. Just lol I'm caging hard
i said the IT pedo has similar face with thinner mid face and long protruded chin, Google these terms if you're low iq enough to get what I mean.

i said the IT pedo has similar face with thinner mid face and long protruded chin, Google these terms if you're low iq enough to get what I mean.

so this isnt who ur talking to

“Pedo”
>allegedly fucks a 15yo
”pedo”

Good for him

So you're using a picture of a random guy and not of an alleged pedo? You deserve a ban.