Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Another IT meme that ignores reality

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

First of all, the men who have success with women are usually Fakecels who are not sub5 on the looks scale. Some of them are redpillers who are deceiving young desperate men into believing that there is hope and that patience along with self improvement is the key for finding a girlfriend, lmfao. For the most part, Incels don't solely rely on random memes or statistics on the Internet to form opinions on females. The majority of incels who hate women have their own personal experiences which have led to them becoming blackpilled. For instance, if you browse .is, you will find countless real life stories of sub5 men being rejected because of their physical appearance. If all you ignorant foids open your eyes, you will see that most incels have touched grass, they go outside and try to meet new people at school, work, at a store, at social events. While incels are constantly put in the friendzone despite their good personalities, they are blamed for being single, smh. Foids say that they value personality but at the same time they reject guys with good personalities because they are shallow cunts. Foids and bluepillers are downplaying the experiences of sub5 men. If you try your best and you fail, it's your fault according to women.

Attachments

• 1000002422.png
    1000002422.png
    439.1 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

who are they? And what kind of experience? Experience of just talking to women they mean?

It works both ways though.
I have decades of experience of being incel, but somehow IT's twitter screenshots and studies do disprove my experience of mistreatments from normies and foids? Fuck off redditniggers.

Also there are no studies deboonking blackpill. Every attractiveness/marriage/mate choice study that exists only proves BP.

I have decades of experience of being incel, but somehow IT's twitter screenshots and studies do disprove my experience of mistreatments from normies and foids? Fuck off redditniggers.

"debunked statistics" the statistics have never been debunked. They simply get censored.

Also there are no studies deboonking blackpill. Every attractiveness/marriage/mate choice study that exists only proves BP.