Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another IT Member Admits to being a Cuckold and gets Top Comment

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7zahdh/does_this_count/dumuelp/

This is just a fucking joke. And just lol @ any """""man""""" calling himself "polyamorous". TRANSLATION: I get cheated on by "girlfriend" and pretend to be happy with it. Massive cope from this cuckold.

UPDATE: The cuckold goes on to bash conservatism and talk about how liberalism is "progressive" (Or "pregoresive", as he calls it). Adultery rampant, divorce rampant, STDs rampant, infanticide rampant, but sure, we've """""progressed""""". I bet this is the shit he reads: https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

He's almost proud of it. You can tell he's crying on the inside. what a pathetic cuck. while his wife is out fucking chads, he's on cucktears protecting the wymns and attacking the evil incels.

why do people do that to themselves? respect yourself

STOP.LINKING.PRIVATE.SUBREDDITS.

I cant click that shit.

what the fuck, what a loser

What the fuck? The link doesn't work anymore

This is the cuckold: https://www.reddit.com/user/cullenscottt

Truly disgusting

EVERYBODY ROAST HIM IN THE THREAD SO I CAN LATER MESSAGE HIM THE THREAD

CLEARLY HE ISNT HAPPY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/7x7nk7/im_so_fucking_numb/

TheVman said:
EVERYBODY ROAST HIM IN THE THREAD SO I CAN LATER MESSAGE HIM THE THREAD

CLEARLY HE ISNT HAPPY HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

https://www.reddit.com/r/depression/comments/7x7nk7/im_so_fucking_numb/

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A PATHETIC CUCK.

Why can't they just admit there's something wrong with the way thing are? But, no, gotta make sure everyone knows how """""progressive""""" I am

This why I don't respect men in relationships. Chads pump and dump women and keep them in their place as a cum rag

TheVman said:
This why I don't respect men in relationships. Chads pump and dump women and keep them in their place as a cum rag

I definitely understand not respecting women.

My thing is that whichever guy is a girl's first "boyfriend" should marry her. To see guys in high school throwing away a pure virgin girl just because they want to go fuck other girls is maddening.

ItheIthe said:
My thing is that whichever guy is a girl's first "boyfriend" should marry her. To see guys in high school throwing away a pure virgin girl just because they want to go fuck other girls is maddening.
I have already explained why that doesn't work in today's culture. sure you can live your fantasy about hanging degenerates but thats never going to realistically happen, you're not going to change culture. In reality that "pure virgin" girl in highschool will say " I want to experience my sexuality, you're keeping me tied down" and then take the house you bought together and host chad after chad to fuck in. That's the reality. and that's why I repsect pumpers and dumpers only

I'd rather be the guy who fucks another man's wife than the man who gets his wife fucked

TheVman said:
I'd rather be the guy who fucks another man's wife than the man who gets his wife fucked

TheVman said:
In reality that "pure virgin" girl in highschool will say " I want to experience my sexuality, you're keeping me tied down" and then take the house you bought together and host chad after chad to fuck in. That's the reality.  and that's why I repsect pumpers and dumpers only

I know, and this is why I support violent revolution and death penalty for degenerates. Maybe it won't happen for hundreds of years, but we must plant and water the seeds fr the fight.

Theres no point in reasoning with these people, they are too far gone at this point. Liberalism has literally corroded their minds to an extend I previously didnt think was possible. I wish we could just replicate the tactics of the Khmer Rouge or the Hutus during the Rwandan Genocide while dealing with cucks.

Virginp0wers said:
STOP.LINKING.PRIVATE.SUBREDDITS.

I cant click that shit.

Take a screenshot or something.

>becoming IT just to get cucked jfl

There’s nobody on earth that is more worthless than a cuck. They are legit not human in my eyes. May Allah strike them down.

/pol/cel said:
Theres no point in reasoning with these people, they are too far gone at this point. Liberalism has literally corroded their minds to an extend I previously didnt think was possible. I wish we could just replicate the tactics of the Khmer Rouge or the Hutus during the Rwandan Genocide while dealing with cucks.

Not only that, I am sure those cucks  were grown up in a similar household, their fathers were cucks as well or they are just sons of some pathetic hookers. That's why when his wife is fucking around with other guys, although he is having very hard time coping with such fucked up situation, is very normal thing to him. These creatures are brought up in a completely different reality. People can't become this fucked up in one generation, no way.

chudur-budur said:
Not only that, I am sure those cucks  were grown up in a similar household, their fathers were cucks as well or they are just sons of some pathetic hookers. That's why when his wife is fucking around with other guys, although he is having very hard time coping with such fucked up situation, is very normal thing to him. These creatures are brought up in a completely different reality. People can't become this fucked up in one generation, no way.

People are just an extension of society, so if a society is utterly degenerate the people that comprise it will be too. Pushing this kind of perverted shit into the mainstream consciousness is definitly delibrate and pushed by (((certain people)))

chudur-budur said:

No, these people are really just that fucked up. And @/pol/cel is right, they are taught by (((the media))) that this is all "progressive"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back