Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee another "it just so happens..." in r/short

AzTookTheBlackpill

AzTookTheBlackpill

just a french shortcel
★★

Edit: for the people in my DMs accusing me of being insincere with this post and of only choosing my fiancé to be my husband just because he’s very tall, go to therapy. It would not have made a difference to me if he was shorter than me, I love him for who he is. Not his height. Do not come for him or me like that ever again. I am not and never have been superficial like that. I will defend my fiancé’s character and our relationship with all that I am. Please adjust your worldview. You’re only hurting yourself.

teehee, I want my cake and eat it too

but I can understand they have nothing to do / are easily bored during containment so they resort to what they know best, sprouting nonsense to feel better

but I can understand they have nothing to do / are easily bored during containment so they resort to what they know best, sprouting nonsense to feel better
I'm tempted to go back on reddit again.

"I'm not biased against short ma-
>boyfriend/husband is 6"6

Link doesn't work and fuck those lying ass foids
"I'm not biased against short ma-
>boyfriend/husband is 6"6
I think they always imagine themselves dating a gigachad in the face who happens to be just a bit short. Then they tell themselves oh yeah i'd date short people and they go online virtue signaling

Link doesn't work brocel. Either way can see from the quote she's a virtue signalling cunt

Worthless virtue signalling cunt

I think they always imagine themselves dating a gigachad in the face who happens to be just a bit short. Then they tell themselves oh yeah i'd date short people and they go online virtue signaling

True, only short Chads IF so. Albeit that's unusual.

Water is Wet: Meme Gender Edition
I am not and never have been superficial like that.
Man, look at the levels of denial, she is so haunted by the idea of her being superficial that she needs to rectify that in a Reddit post, JFL she can't accept her own nature.

well can't edit first post anymore

You’re the most fun because you can get in and get out of nearly anywhere without being detected.
how old is she, jesus christ

Last edited:
He never would've gotten the first date if he was shorter. Always with the lies when called out.

"Edit: for the people in my DMs accusing me of being insincere with this post and of only choosing my fiancé to be my husband just because he’s very tall, go to therapy. It would not have made a difference to me if he was shorter than me, I love him for who he is. Not his height. Do not come for him or me like that ever again. I am not and never have been superficial like that. I will defend my fiancé’s character and our relationship with all that I am. Please adjust your worldview. You’re only hurting yourself. "

Bitch can't even understand that she got attracted to him because he met her minimum requirement to be attractive enough for his personality to matter in the first place. Chadtoilets can't understand shit as usual.

Water is Wet: Meme Gender Edition

Man, look at the levels of denial, she is so haunted by the idea of her being superficial that she needs to rectify that in a Reddit post, JFL she can't accept her own nature.
He never would've gotten the first date if he was shorter. Always with the lies when called out.
Bitch can't even understand that she got attracted to him because he met her minimum requirement to be attractive enough for his personality to matter in the first place. Chadtoilets can't understand shit as usual.
Worthless virtue signalling cunt

I refuse to believe those are real people. They are bots.

100% she wouldn't even look at his direction if he was under 6ft
That's the thing. She may be sincere when she says she loves him for his character, but it is plausible that she wanted to get to know his character because she was physically attracted in the first place.
Short guys never get a chance : females even explicitly tell them they are "not interested".

Last edited:
Meet the tall bf.

73wtmo728io41

That's the thing. She may be sincere when she says she loves him for his character, but it is plausible that she wanted to get to know his character because she was physically attracted in the first place.
Short guys never get a chance : females even explicitly tells them they are "not interested".

Height halo effect is real.

I love him for who he is, not his height. :lul:

true, people always say that personality is what matter, but how can someone express himself and show that he have a good personality if she won't interact with him, you need looks first
1499858075-valdsurpris.png

Precisely.

It takes time to get to know someone. A simple reason why someone would invest that time would be physical attraction. It's not the only way it can happen, but it's the simplest, most organic one.

Edit: for the people in my DMs accusing me of being insincere with this post and of only choosing my fiancé to be my husband just because he’s very tall, go to therapy. It would not have made a difference to me if he was shorter than me, I love him for who he is. Not his height. Do not come for him or me like that ever again. I am not and never have been superficial like that. I will defend my fiancé’s character and our relationship with all that I am. Please adjust your worldview. You’re only hurting yourself.
More proof that the phrases "go to therapy" or "you need therapy" are just backhanded insults.

More proof that the phrases "go to therapy" or "you need therapy" are just backhanded insults.
it's both "not my problem" and "eww you sickos" in one sentence

Only 1 based comment.

“go to therapy” lol stfu foid

>I love him for who he is
>Not his height

ded srs? So his height isn't a part of who he is?

Coming through, make way
Fuck women

The lack of self awareness in these people is concerning.

I am starting to believe women really do believe their bullshit

I am starting to believe women really do believe their bullshit
Tbh if you lie to yourself or others all the time, eventually you start to believe it

How do I link a reddit post here?

How tall is her boyfriend? It's never a "coincidence" a 4'11 girl ends up with someone who's like the top 5-10% of the population. Never, not even one time.

Last edited:
I got a permaban from those faggot mods for speaking the truth. Such bullshit