Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another IT foid says her boyfriend is 6’3

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

But height doesn’t matter bro:soy:

Its just a coincidence. *giggle*

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

if they choose men based on their personality, not looks, how come they always mention their height and never anything else?
you never hear a foid mentioning their 5'8" boyfriend with a great sense of humour

if they choose men based on their personality, not looks, how come they always mention their height and never anything else?
you never hear a foid mentioning their 5'8" boyfriend with a great sense of humour
Or her amazingly outgoing 5'2 balding indian janitor bf

"I would totally date a short chubby men if he had a nice personality. It's just a coincidence that my boyfriend is a 6'3 gigachad".

Less than 5'0 herself. Another heightwhore.
>Just date a short girl bro.

I don't know how anybody can deny with that height difference that the main reason for the relationship is the height. There is no way you just "happen" upon that type of height difference. It's absurd and just makes certain things harder. The height is the major factor in the relationship for both her and her boyfriend.

Last edited:
It's always the foids who preach the loudest, who are the most superficial.

The height arms race is so demoralizing. It’s not even good enough to be above-average height anymore. You have to be at least 6’1 or 6’2 to even be normal in 2020

Can 5’8 be a chad?
Tough to say, but I think so. Red Pill Rage is like 30 has a slayer brother who is 5'7. In this generation hypergamy might be worse and the minimum to slay might be more around 5'9 or 5'10 (granted you have gorgeous face)

Tough to say, but I think so. Red Pill Rage is like 30 has a slayer brother who is 5'7. In this generation hypergamy might be worse and the minimum to slay might be more around 5'9 or 5'10 (granted you have gorgeous face)
What about an ugly 6’4 guy?

What about a guy who is facially 5/10 but height is 6’0?
he is about a 5.5/10 overall, so he can get ugly girls and can also get a cucked reltionship with an average girl if he plays his cards right

A lot of coincidences on IT

he is about a 5.5/10 overall, so he can get ugly girls and can also get a cucked reltionship with an average girl if he plays his cards right
What’s the lowest on the decile scale that you think can get laid?

“Happens” to be 6’3”. Yeah totally accidental lol

If an ugly guy did have a gf what would that be? Would she prolly be using him for evil?
"evil" lol

money, status, virtue signalling, BBC, etc.

IT is blackpill central. They’re doing our work for us. Thanks for the new recruits, you faggots hahaha

Is Trump physically incel?
Yes, but he is the highest-status person in the world and younger he was a chadlite. As much as people here say "status" is betabuxxing high-status is an alpha trait and like 90% or more correlated with looks.

Yes, but he is the highest-status person in the world and younger he was a chadlite. As much as people here say "status" is betabuxxing high-status is an alpha trait and like 90% or more correlated with looks.

View attachment 215009
If he wasn’t rich he’d probably would only get with a Becky aT best

If he wasn’t rich he’d probably would only get with a Becky aT best
Every girl in that picture would sleep with him no questions asked. I don't know why it's hard for people to believe that girls sleep with mega celebrities. They only orgasm 10% of the time in ONS. The social validation, telling their friends, etc is a big part of sleeping even with Chads.

Why wouldn't girls want to sleep with celebrities they're obsessed with, stalk their social media, etc?

Every girl in that picture would sleep with him no questions asked. I don't know why it's hard for people to believe that girls sleep with mega celebrities. They only orgasm 10% of the time in ONS. The social validation, telling their friends, etc is a big part of sleeping even with Chads.

Why wouldn't girls want to sleep with celebrities they're obsessed with, stalk their social media, etc?
Most sex symbols are genuine chads

Most sex symbols are genuine chads
Is Ed Sheeran an incel? Do you think if he showed up a night club unannounced a lot of the female attention wouldn't be on him?

Is Ed Sheeran an incel? Do you think if he showed up a night club unannounced a lot of the female attention wouldn't be on him?
Sheeran is a normie

Sheeran is a normie
His eye area is too wonky. Only when he has stuff to distract from it or is in favorable lighting that puts shade on it. But regardless his sexual success is clearly not the same as his non-celebrity looks equivalent.

"I would totally date a short chubby men if he had a nice personality. It's just a coincidence that my boyfriend is a 6'3 gigachad".
Everything foids say is a joke.

Kill All TallFags!!!!

They are hypocrites who want to victimize. Theu habe no understanding or sympathy

They are hypocrites who want to victimize. Theu habe no understanding or sympathy
Notice that many guys on IT say they’re virgins but every foid on there has a bf