Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Another incel takes the troon pipeline

Incel

Incel

Co founder
★★★★★
Youtuber TurboBp who makes blackpill videos thinks his life is shit as a incel, so now he transitions even though being a troon is even more shittier unless you spend 24/7 hours in reddit

Screenshot 20240830 001241
Screenshot 20240830 001249

if you can't breed with them, join them??? wtf kind of logic is that

He does make good blackpill videos, and now all of a sudden he says he has been on estrogen for 6 months

Devastating to hear a blackpill guy do this

Just get a plastic surgery to become a toilet theory.

Blackpill was never for the faint of heart

How is this going to help him? :lul:

If he can do surgeries he might as well do it to look like a chad instead of a half male half female abomination

He's getting a fucking vaginoplasty instead of using it on surgeries that would improve his face. Actual mental illness.

He will rope after a year guaranteed. I would rather rope than getting fucked by other dude. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

He's getting a fucking vaginoplasty instead of using it on surgeries that would improve his face. Actual mental illness.
Exactly if he has Money for surgeries
Might as well spend it on face to look like htn at best

Chuddy remember gender is a social construct. Love is for everyone you will meet your soulmate some day :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Ah yes, what logic. I can't get laid, so therefore I'm going to make an axe wound in between my legs.

How does this pipeline even exist?

He didn't understand a blackpill if he didn't want to do plastic surgeries. First law of blackpill is facial attractiveness. You will look like abomination from hell on estrogen. I guess it's the speedrun to rope.

Ah yes, what logic. I can't get laid, so therefore I'm going to make an axe wound in between my legs.

I don't think it's just inceldom which causes this

Just because foids live on tutorial mode doesn't mean you try become one. What a faggot

It's the space jewish reptilian agenda to turn people to accept body modifications and surgeries that change core being of you as a person, goal is to turn everyone into a transhumanist cyborg that doesn't even have a gender.

He already had tranny brain now he has an excuse to do the tranny shit and a community to share it to JFL probably picked the worst community to share it to but yeah
At least normfags would fake support him and virtue signal

Jfl @ these faggots

What the troons don't get is that they can never become a real woman and, in particular, still cannot breed even if they find a boyfriend as they are infertile.

hes just gonna look even uglier

LMAO does this actually work for these kinds of guys?
What's the end-game here?

Being very ugly usually comes with a masculine face any dude who can pass as a tranny is probably a pretty boy in that case just wait till you can obtain testosterone injections hgh or ll otherwise just stay an ugly man not a botched science experiment for the jews or this lgbtq garbage.

Fate worse than DEATH.

to go from being ugly against one's will to being ugly by choice...

I don't understand why some of you guys mock or hate these people.

These are victims of extremely brutal conditions. Imagine us all in the mouth of an active volcano, burning alive as we hang on to the walls. Some of us are weaker and fall into the lava and meet a grotesque death. We shouldn't mock them or hate on them. We should just silently weep.

If you mock or hate on them I'm afraid you're still not blackpilled enough about society and the power structure of this world. You still don't truly believe that this is all intentional psyop created by the powers that be to subdue the population and take their dignity from them. This is an active war against masculinity and dignity.

Don't mock fallen comrades.

What is this shit?

I don't understand why men troon out? What's the appeal of wanting to be a femoid? Life as a femoid always sounded miserable to me. Autogynephilia is a retarded fetish. He will end up joining the 41%

You still don't truly believe that this is all intentional psyop created by the powers that be to subdue the population
Is it the Jew boogeyman or the Elites this time?

Disgusting. I told you guys many times, just chemically neutering yourself makes sense, but imagine being so sex-obsessed that you wanna become a woman so as to get sex?

Is it the Jew boogeyman or the Elites this time?
Rich and powerful people who seek to control people. Some of them are Jews, some of them are Christians, some are white, some are rice, some are brown, they are everywhere. I use the word "Jew" a lot on this forum to describe evil people but what I really mean is rich and powerful people who control this world.

He has gone insane

What's the appeal of wanting to be a femoid
Your forum signature could be anything from a bowl of fruit to photographs of the ISS. Yet, naturally as with humans, you happen to have chosen a depiction of a attractive woman, of whom is depicted is like any ordinary human but with incredible privileged and rein over the male sex-drive.

There is nothing more coveted to man than the female form, and yours and many other men's actions prove it.

Being born a woman is like being born plated in gold and diamonds where you're mere existence is appreciated and lauded and even more if a woman actually does something, whilst being a man is like being born covered in manure where you have to work to be appropriated in the slightest, but are still worthless and thought of like fodder.

The societal hierarchy is
  1. Attractive women and Chad
  2. The rest of women
  3. Men
  4. Incels
Transitioning for a man successfully would only mean upward social mobility.

In terms of quality of life as a man, if you're not Chad, it's better to be a woman. That's what transmaxxing is. (Though it usually doesn't work out, because successfully transitioning requires puberty blockers to ensure male characteristics don't form in the face, and few kids transition before they are pubertal)

Last edited: