Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Halloween has come and gone. When do we start putting Santa hats on our avatars?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
We did it last year.

I will do it from December 13th to January 13th. Or something.. idk

Will pay someone £5 to put a Santa hat on my gif.

I'm too dumb to edit gifs

Can't wait.I'll edit a hat and make it a gif on my avi
Einon

You were supposed to keep it on the entire time like @MarriedAndLookin4Fun

@Modus Coperandi

christmas avatars are illegal until december 1st :feelsbaton:

That just reminds me, that another year is gone...

It is kinda weird. I feel like i have nothing accomplished at all.

That's part of getting older. I feel the same way, which is why I'm taking inventory of my life and trying to figure out just what I wanted to accomplish that would've fulfilled me.

It was very rough just seeing people posting how much fun they were having. I haven’t done anything in the year that truly makes me feel like I accomplished something , I’m afraid things will only get worse

It was very rough just seeing people posting how much fun they were having. I haven’t done anything in the year that truly makes me feel like I accomplished something , I’m afraid things will only get worse

So for you, to be fulfilled is to have fun like other people are having fun. What kind of fun is that? Do you have an idea in mind?

So for you, to be fulfilled is to have fun like other people are having fun. What kind of fun is that? Do you have an idea in mind?
Just having a social life with people I like , Going places with friends like to the beach or house parties or any other events , Having casual sex with girls.

Just having a social life with people I like , Going places with friends like to the beach or house parties or any other events , Having casual sex with girls.

A social life could be sitting in mostly silence, watching your one friend play old video games on MAME. Is that cool, or is that not cool?

Now, getting invited to the beach and house parties, that's a specific goal. Do you live near a beach?

A social life could be sitting in mostly silence, watching your one friend play old video games on MAME. Is that cool, or is that not cool?

Now, getting invited to the beach and house parties, that's a specific goal. Do you live near a beach?
Not really cool , But i will take some company.

Yes i do. I will try to be more social , I have a few childhood friends that are doing good , I'm gonna try to reconnect

Not really cool , But i will take some company.

Yes i do. I will try to be more social , I have a few childhood friends that are doing good , I'm gonna try to reconnect

Are they doing "beach party" good?

Some have houses or penthouse close to the beach so they throw parties from time to time

Yeah, you need to reconnect with those guys, find a way to be whatever friend they want you to be.