Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Fucking Retarded IT Poster

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
These people are so fucking stupid it makes me irate. He/She/It messaged me and was talking about my anti-degenerate views. Here are his/her /it's arguments:

Against Live and Let Live mentality: "How does what other people do effect you?" I had literally just posted the ways broken pair bonding defiles the entire marriage pool for me and everyone else, making "relationships" garbage. She didn't even try to debunk it, she just asked the same question that I had already answered.

Against me talking about delayed gratification and the specialness of the first person: "That doesn't make any sense. Partner #53 could mean as much as partner #1". JFL at how oblivious these people all. I had also already gave he/she/it to several links talking about pair-bonding and partner count, he/she/it just completely ignored them.

On me saying people should be forced to marry young and how this hasn't been uncommon throughout history: "Slavery has been common throughout history too!" In other words "MUH CURRENT YEAR"

On me wanting to outlaw divorce except for in cases of adultery of extreme abuse: "So your solution is just to make people unhappy?" I hate literally just given her scientific proof that people are happier with their first partner than any other partner.

Honestly, these people have no fucking clue what they're talking about. They just try to think of the most "Progressive" thing possible and defend it for the sake of being "Progressive". They're literally fucking brain-dead.

Last edited:
So you tried having a rational discussion with a foid. How did that go buddy boyo?

The "what other people do doesn't affect you" shit is either disingenuous or stupid. Social norms affect everyone.

The "what other people do doesn't affect you" shit is either disingenuous or stupid. Social norms affect everyone.
This. People who believe that the actions of others have absolutely 0 effect on society are cognitively impaired. It's hard to be that stupid.

An honest response would've been "might makes right, so the powerful take what they can and the frail suffer what they must.".