Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another ftm tranny surprised no woman wants to fuck a 5'0 manlet with literal clit dick

From tutorial mode with all the cheat codes activated to ultra nightmare difficulty

He just went from "iam too young to die" to "nightmare". Also wtf is up with all these transitions and being bi, gay, etc. The west is turned into a degenerate shithole.

Last edited:
What in the actual fuck?
Degenratemaxx so hard that you lose as a foid. JFL.

It never fucking began for 5' males
Trannie foids must be the most retarded creatures on this planet

FtM is like getting cast out of the Garden of Eden. "Why are the animals all mean? Where is all the free fruit?"

This thread is a comment gold mine.

I genuinely hope that all trannies disappear

Unfortunately

jfl at "unfortunately" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lifefuel
Lifefuel

Lifefuel for us manlets: just find a gay who will fetishize you :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Hmm this is way too easy let me crank it up 10 difficulties. WTF was she thinking.

Imagine throwing away your just exist mode life

He just went from "iam too young to die" to "nightmare". Also wtf is up with all these transitions and being bi, gay, etc. The west is turned into a degenerate shithole.

What dimension am I living in, FFS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelswhere::lul::lul::lul:
And the most brutal part
>I wish I was 5’5”
How do you become so degenerate you literally lose the dating game as a foid to wishing you were a 5’5 male? This is coping gone into another dimension.

Imagine being a black female, tranny and bi at the same time. Lol that's the final Reddit boss :feelskek:

SHE NEEDS TO IMPROVE HER PERSONALITY, TAKE A SHOWER, RESPECT OTHERS, GET HAIRCUTS, GET A HOBBY AND GO OUTSIDE.
STOP COMPLAINING WHEN IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT NO-ONE WANTS TO DATE YOU
Ak1

Delusional level 99

"I wish I was 5,5","
LMAO this dumbfuck still doesn't get it. I hope this retard took enough hrt medication to the point where the changes to its body's hormonal profile are permanent, being stuck as wolfbait for old faggots for the rest of this he-she's life. Please to whatever God thay may exist that you urge more dumbshit redditors to fall off the same cliff as this fool.

RIP his dick. He's retarded as fuck for doing that to himself