Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another Friday night alone

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I’m at college, everyone is partying or doing something with friends, and I sit alone in my dorm doing absolutely nothing but stare at the ceiling. At least in the psych ward I had movies to watch.:fuk:

I’m going to try to sneak into a frat party tn after they are all drunk and grope maxx foids and steal shit (invideogame) Still giga brutal since nobody even notices or talks to a 5’4 trucel like me

Same
I can hear from outside my campus room people in the corridors from time to time, going idk where, and returning from idk where :feelsbadman:

This my life Sunday through Saturday

I’m rotting alone in my room while my little brother chad fucks his girlfriend.:cryfeels::feelsrope:

I’m rotting alone in my room while my little brother chad fucks his girlfriend.:cryfeels::feelsrope:
My younger brother is 16 and has had already 5 pump and dumps (that I know of). Insane.
Same
I can hear from outside my campus room people in the corridors from time to time, going idk where, and returning from idk where :feelsbadman:
this shit makes me so fucking mad. Why won’t anyone talk to me? I’m an interesting guy, I just want to be friends for fucks sake

my whole life...is just unending misery...

I’m at college, everyone is partying or doing something with friends, and I sit alone in my dorm doing absolutely nothing but stare at the ceiling. At least in the psych ward I had movies to watch.:fuk:
Are the no clubs to join or can't you hang with the neck beards spazes and geeks on a Friday, it beats being alone

Life is what you make it:soy::soy:

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill:

trucel trait: you're always alone

Are the no clubs to join or can't you hang with the neck beards spazes and geeks on a Friday, it beats being alone
I wish. There’s not even a damn chess club at my school.

I feel you, I’m done with classes at home just rotting. Stayed in the library to study but came back I’m tired bro. college is supposed to be a once in a lifetime experience yet I’m rotting wtf.

we're all alone together brocel, i'm sitting in my room watching shitty netflix, getting stoned, deciding if i'm going to fap or just pass out.

I feel you, I’m done with classes at home just rotting. Stayed in the library to study but came back I’m tired bro. college is supposed to be a once in a lifetime experience yet I’m rotting wtf.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I’m going to try to sneak into a frat party tn after they are all drunk and grope maxx foids and steal shit (invideogame) Still giga brutal since nobody even notices or talks to a 5’4 trucel like me
Gigabased

Same tbh roping soon fuck this world :feelsrope:

tbh i used to feel the same way until i realized my social ineptitude would just make me come off as a retard. movies alone on a friday night is kinda vibes anyway

Guys just get drunk af it helps for a while