Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another Friday and absolutely nothing to look forward to.

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
While others get to spend time with their friends and lovers, I have nothing to look forward to. I just fucking drink alone like an asshole.

I wish I could go out and do stuff without anxiety or be able to make a connection with someone without looking like a creepy fuck.

But it looks like I'm just going to come home and rot my liver. Fuck this existence. Even videogames and movies aren't going to be enough of a cope today. Maybe I'll walk the streets tonight in the dark so that I can get out of this hellhole.

We are rotting in our rooms while Chads are out there getting rimjobs by thousands of foids. I don't deserve it, none of us deserves it. We didn't cause anyone any harm or did any thing wrong and yet all bad things happens to us. Fuck this subhuman life.

It's just ur personality inkel :soy:

JFL. A chadlite Italian flatmate has just entered with a high tier becky from his course. I'm leaving.

Maybe I'll walk the streets tonight in the dark so that I can get out of this hellhole.

gets mugged
gets raped
gets AIDS

meanwhile Stacy and Becky rides the cock carousel at some house party

i look forward to waking up at 4am tomorrow to go to work. :feelsseriously:

i agree that videogames become shit copes after a while, im just bored of playing them.

Problem is i have nothing else to cope except jacking off. I probably spend more time browsing here than anything else

meanwhile Stacy and Becky rides the cock carousel at some house party

accurare af, JFL sometimes when i leave my house to walk to work, i see chads and staceys walking home to fuck each other, you can tell they are drunk and half the time they are all over each other.

cant even avoid suifuel when walking to work at unsociable hours :feelscry:

It's just ur personality inkel :soy:
I hate this the most. Chadfishing proves without a doubt that you could have a good personality and no one gives a shit unless you dont look subhuman. Personality is just a bonus if you're 7+.
gets mugged
gets raped
gets AIDS
I'll just hoodmaxx since I'm colored. In the dark maybe I'll pass off as a black cel :feelsthink::feelzez:

I hope there is some good streams tonight

I'm ordering a papa John's pineapple and pepperoni pizza with my papa dough tonight. So I have something to look forward to

I'm ordering a papa John's pineapple and pepperoni pizza with my papa dough tonight. So I have something to look forward to
I'll order pizza tomorrow. Need to save more money.

Done with work and home to a shitty empty apartment.
I'm just going to rot until dark and then walk around the neighborhood. Most likely drunk.

I'm looking forward to watching these series I've compiled during the week.

Same. I haven't even been able to go outdoors all year because the weather has been crappy every Saturday AND Sunday since the start of the year. For the past three weekends I've been trapped indoors after working five straight days. It's like I'm not even living at this point.

Yup, just rotting on the forum with my brocels

Go for a doomer Nightwalk, at least you can say you went outside

Usual stuff for incels tbh

Such is the fate of a sub8.

Fuck wm all!! I'm going for a walk and I'm bringing my drinks with me. They can't tell me what to do, fucking assholws!

I work weekends so its immense cope.