Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another foid willingly giving up their easymode in life just to become an ugly incel

and of course, these threads are never upvoted :lul:

big jfl "i make the move and well i have no moves" :feelsgah:

My god foids have low IQs

Fuck sake, I'm not even gonna bother critiquing this shit.

Sub zero IQ cunt.

>I know, the answer probably lies in the fact I'm trying to use apps and not just talking to people.
jfl, normies think they live in the 80s
zoomers (and late millenials) don't just randomly hang out in bars/cafés/libraries/whatever -- if a zoomer is outside, he's there for a specific purpose and interrupting him by trying to start a talk will make you look like a crazy person at best
all dating and socialization happens online, you're only supposed to meet people irl if you know them well online -- that's the current reality

I'm in pretty good shape, but unfortunately short (5'4").

game over buddy boyo, taste the life of a manlet

>I know, the answer probably lies in the fact I'm trying to use apps and not just talking to people.
zoomers (and late millenials) don't just randomly hang out in bars/cafés/libraries/whatever -- if a zoomer is outside, he's there for a specific purpose and interrupting him by trying to start a talk will make you look like a crazy person at best
all dating and socialization happens online, you're only supposed to meet people irl if you know them well online -- that's the current reality
God this. Zoomers and to a less extent millennial almost never go out to meet people anymore. If they go out they wanna hang out with their crew and friends. They do not wanna meet other people. Same with many hobbies these days

I know this is obvious as fuck, but this fucks with me too much.
It makes so much sense as to why I see less fuckable women in club than a random bus stop.
Jesus christ I'm so out of loop with all this social media crap. It's too late for me anyway

I dont get this. She's a biological foid but has come out as a male and wants to date as a male ? And she has no dick so how is this going to work?

he/she is really obliious about sex based lookism. "I am not ugly as a women so I can't be ugly as a man." :lul:

" I am constantly hearing from women friends on what NOT to do with dating. But absolutely nothing on what TO do. "

She should post on IT, they have plenty of advices for her. Like taking showers, going outside, being nice and shit.

" I am constantly hearing from women friends on what NOT to do with dating. But absolutely nothing on what TO do. "

She should post on IT, they have plenty of advices for her. Like taking showers, going outside, being nice and shit.
*Plenty of passive insults.

I know this is obvious as fuck, but this fucks with me too much.
It makes so much sense as to why I see less fuckable women in club than a random bus stop.
Jesus christ I'm so out of loop with all this social media crap. It's too late for me anyway

there's a reason why lower class guys in EE flex their extended family muscle as much as possible by friending everyone even remotely related regardless of degrees of separation, sporting 3,000 facebook friends or more
middle class guys don't even have that option, they have some cuck account with 30 people most of which are from his shitty tech job

lol why is @itsOVER lurking this thread, should be way too busy slaying

there's a reason why lower class guys in EE flex their extended family muscle as much as possible by friending everyone even remotely related regardless of degrees of separation, sporting 3,000 facebook friends or more
middle class guys don't even have that option, they have some cuck account with 30 people most of which are from his shitty tech job

Yeah, they play the guitar while everyone is hammered and their social group is a bunch of cousins and ugly dudes.
They had two girlfriends and both of them were fat.
GL people are a commodity and they realize it all too quickly. Ever notice how all of them are aware they're good looking? Only people who are not in the know are self deluding uggos.

Women can't be that dumb jfl. She thought it would be fine to transition at 5'4 as a male when she and all her female friends would reject any male under 6'0. Glad to see foids get a taste of the heightpill

the King of the SEAcels can lurk wherever he pleases

Wo-man finds out how much social priviledge women actually have in the dating scene. Maybe she should take cucktears dating profile advice to slay.

The fact is she will probably find a closet dyke who will date her.

She changed to veteran mode and now she is stuck lmao

DLhPnSPVAAEG7GR

This actually raises a conundrum. I hate foids with all my heart and I wouldn't want to change to one because I don't want to be racist or heightist. However, if I magically went back in time and was born a foid. Would I try to change into a man? Idk, I hate trannys but I hate foids too.

Yeah, they play the guitar while everyone is hammered and their social group is a bunch of cousins and ugly dudes.
They had two girlfriends and both of them were fat.
GL people are a commodity and they realize it all too quickly. Ever notice how all of them are aware they're good looking? Only people who are not in the know are self deluding uggos.
reminds me when i hung with my cousin once, we never did it again even though we both worked in tech
meanwhile he had a bunch of these idiots there who seemed to be at his place often, and they looked like they were much lower class, seemed the only reason they were there was because they knew many people and had 50,000 facebook friends

also sure their girlfriends are usually wa fatter than them, but it doesn't matter because they will often get a fat girl who's like 21 and has nice tits which is way better than nothing

So, she is now a trans manlet with a nanodick (FYI clits turn into nanodicks when trans men start blasting T), no experience and no assertiveness? Giga-fucking-over for him/her/it tbhngl.

he/she is really obliious about sex based lookism. "I am not ugly as a women so I can't be ugly as a man." :lul:
She's still a woman though. I don't understand why she doesn't simply stick to her lesbianism.
It's not like she's going to magically grow a dick or smth :feelsautistic:

She's just a submissive dyke who wants to be the dominant dyke but she has no idea how to be dominant

She's still a woman though. I don't understand why she doesn't simply stick to her lesbianism.
It's not like she's going to magically grow a dick or smth :feelsautistic:
Basically the post gender approach. That's what I would have recommended her as well. Physically express yourself however you like, scrap that genderbuhu, and fuck lesbians or whoever else your body appeals to. It's ironic how they try to appeal to binary gender essentialism. For some it must be heavily rooted in some form of body selfhate beyond all this gender stuff...

Last edited:
I can’t think of any sexual orientation that would actually be attracted to trans “men”. Gay men and straight women don’t want them because they have no dick. Lesbians and straight men don’t want them because they look like men. You’d think that these mentally ill women would actually stop to think about that before they decide to cut their tits off and start taking testosterone.

This is part of the issue with normies its just a complete lack of awareness and inability to humanise your 'enemies' - then when women play as men on Tinder, there is a complete shift in thought.

So far no one has been able to complete the £100 challenge on finding me a date on Tinder. 10 people have tried and failed to win the prize.

Personality is 5% looks 95%

Last edited:
they think being a man = being chad jfl what you'd expected from their 10% smaller brain

good luck dating being a subhuman manlet with a negative sized cock :feelsYall:

Another foid ruined by the jews.

Hand rubbing intensifies!

LIFEFUEL SHIT OVER THERE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Another foid ruined by the jews.

Hand rubbing intensifies!
they think being a man = being chad jfl what you'd expected from their 10% smaller brain

I can’t think of any sexual orientation that would actually be attracted to trans “men”. Gay men and straight women don’t want them because they have no dick. Lesbians and straight men don’t want them because they look like men. You’d think that these mentally ill women would actually stop to think about that before they decide to cut their tits off and start taking testosterone.

I bet he looks like this.

374p7c

Pretending to be in easy mode.

I saw @werty1457 's comment there kek.

So, she is now a trans manlet with a nanodick (FYI clits turn into nanodicks when trans men start blasting T), no experience and no assertiveness? Giga-fucking-over for him/her/it tbhngl.
Him/her/it’s me