Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another foid leaks Chad, but there is a detail

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
She is a roastie of 34 y.o. that I stalk.
And today she leaked her fwb Chad, but there is a hilarious hint :feelshaha:
Breath in, ready? :feelsaww:
HE IS 19 YEARS OLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

yikes, this is literally pedophilia, that chad is too young to consent

Chad always wins

yikes, this is literally pedophilia, that chad is too young to consent
In the US, pedophilia is considered anything below 18, so its not pedophilia. In my country age of consent is 14 and when i was 15, foids from my class were voluntarely sleeping with twenty something guys, and they werent even chads. I know ppl age 24 who say 15 year olds are very easy and they are whiling to sleep with you if you are older than them and the foids see nothing wrong with that, i myself heard this from a 15 yr old school girl.

No age for chad.

In the US, pedophilia is considered anything below 18, so its not pedophilia. In my country age of consent is 14 and when i was 15, foids from my class were voluntarely sleeping with twenty something guys, and they werent even chads. I know ppl age 24 who say 15 year olds are very easy and they are whiling to sleep with you if you are older than them and the foids see nothing wrong with that, i myself heard this from a 15 yr old school girl.
yeah, I know all that, I'm making fun of Redditors who say insane shit like "omg, you're literally a baby until you're 21/25 (an ever-increasing number) and you can't consent :soy:" or think that age gaps between two adults somehow constitute pedophilia (the usual cope is "power imbalance", but it's pretty obvious how stupid that is) :feelsclown:

yeah, I know all that, I'm making fun of Redditors who say insane shit like "omg, you're literally a baby until you're 21/25 (an ever-increasing number) and you can't consent :soy:" or think that age gaps between two adults somehow constitute pedophilia (the usual cope is "power imbalance", but it's pretty obvious how stupid that is) :feelsclown:
Aaah ok, i didn't know you were sarcastic
Redditors are known to be retarded and bluepilled incels in denai, so i'm not surprised
:whitepill:

the age gap reeing of normies is a historical genetic echo when foids were forced to be married to non-chad looksmatch while still very young

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back