Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another femlet saying 6’5” minimum (6’4” too short for her)

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
And how much she weights? :feelshmm:

she doesn’t even know what that height looks like, delusional to think even 6ft is not enough for most foids

Her looksmatch is Danny DeVito.

Just another day, another Hiroshima Nagasaki pill. Saint Hamudi was right yet again.
Bro, some people still think we are living in the 6’ minimum world. How many do I have to post to show that 6’5” is the new thot standard?

she doesn’t even know what that height looks like, delusional to think even 6ft is not enough for most foids
28320F93 234A 4330 862F F4248AB33FF8

Her looksmatch is Danny DeVito.
her looksmatch roped in the womb using the chords in there

Bro, some people still think we are living in the 6’ minimum world. How many do I have to post to show that 6’5” is the new thot standard?
if you think 6ft 5 is the new minimum youre trolling hard

I'm 6'4 personality and shower-use-wise but women who look like this still don't want to deal with me, I'm so perplexed... Surely, IncelTears users have an explanation?

Just another disgusting roastie flexing her roastie privlage. Shes basically saying "I am so hot I can afford to exclude 99.9% of men from my dating pool" like a rich man dangling a prime steak in front of a starving homeless man, and then stomping on it right in front of his face.

if you think 6ft 5 is the new minimum youre trolling hard
I made another another post about 6’5” yesterday as well. Last year I said 6’4”. A few years ago it reached 6’3”. It’s going up incrementally.
Just another disgusting roastie flexing her roastie privlage. Shes basically saying "I am so hot I can afford to exclude 99.9% of men from my dating pool" like a rich man dangling a prime steak in front of a starving homeless man, and then stomping on it right in front of his face.
Ragefuel
I'm 6'4 personality and shower-use-wise but women who look like this still don't want to deal with me, I'm so perplexed... Surely, IncelTears users have an explanation?
They are incels themselves but just bluepilled, so they wouldn't know

They're delusional. Even chinkfoids demand 6'2"+. I made a thread about this and people here still think that 6' is enough because it's above average in the US. Foids don't give a fuck about the average height, SD or percentiles, their standards are absolute.

They're delusional. Even chinkfoids demand 6'2"+. I made a thread about this and people here still think that 6' is enough because it's above average in the US. Foids don't give a fuck about the average height, SD or percentiles, their standards are absolute.
We are reaching the end of soyciety. Most sub 6’5” people not being able to date will send blackpills flying everywhere (or make men compromise and become willing beta cucks as a coping mechanism).

We are reaching the end of soyciety. Most sub 6’5” people not being able to date will send blackpills flying everywhere (or make men compromise and become willing beta cucks as a coping mechanism).
This. The oofy doofy theory is just a new term for betabuxxing. The only happy relationship is based on pure physical attraction, everything else is just endless jestermaxxing for men which shouldn't even be considered "ascension" to begin with. Most men will get laid at some point, but we have to ask ourselves at what costs.
Have you ever noticed how some of these niggas explain the increasing average height with muh higher calorie intake? This might be a factor, but the main reason is that tallfags have more kids than manlets.

Just be 8 foot bro
Over for 2200cels
:blackpill: In the future you need to be 7 foot :blackpill:
That is coming sooner than people think
This. The oofy doofy theory is just a new term for betabuxxing. The only happy relationship is based on pure physical attraction, everything else is just endless jestermaxxing for men which shouldn't even be considered "ascension" to begin with. Most men will get laid at some point, but we have to ask ourselves at what costs.
Have you ever noticed how some of these niggas explain the increasing average height with muh higher calorie intake? This might be a factor, but the main reason is that tallfags have more kids than manlets.
Blackpilled on every point. We would all be pygmies if there was no selection for height.

Last edited:
Blackpilled on every point. We would all be pygmies if there was no selection for height.
Brutal. The height standards are objectively ridiculous, but again, foids can't comprehend rationality. Catering to foids needs = insanity

51559E65 7269 4464 A248 84BEFD95BEF2

Sigh… The nerve of this woman…
Guess the memes really do write themselves.

100% this.
Look at the dildos they use, a man with such a dick size would have blood flow problems and trouble to live.
They don't have an ounce of an idea what's normal in their fucked up cunt brains. This is why they always say that men have it so easy, because the only men they see are chads.
Nothing but looks and neurotypicality matters nowadays. Maybe money a tiny bit, but more for access to copes than dating success, you can even forget betabuxxing nowadays, almost all of them could have calm lives with a good husband - but they would rather work themselves to death and share chads than accepting a single average man in their life, they would rather work >10h per day while taking drugs and sucking dicks on toilets afterwards than kissing an average man on the cheek every day and giving him sex maybe every few weeks.
Money doesn't allow you any relationship - particularly in the West, it only gives you better copes like better whores/drugs/NEETdom/etc.
And simply the selective perception of women is INSANE, except if an average male bothers her severly he is simply invisible to her.
Only absolute truecels/abominationcels and chads get reactions (although they are opposites) from females because they represent extremes, the rest simply doesn't exist unless it forces her to acknowledge it.

Last edited:
Those videos are scripted

Gigachad only for goblina

Look at the dildos they use, a man with such a dick size would have blood flow problems and trouble to live.
Absolutely. They would rather shove 20cm dildos in their used up cunts than to fuck an average men. Soyciety encourages female singles: "YAASSS Queen, be a career women!!! Fuck men!!!". Meanwhile, male singles are perceived as losers in this gynocentric cuck soyciety (exception: Chad).
They don't have an ounce of an idea what's normal in their fucked up cunt brains. This is why they always say that men have it so easy, because the only men they see are chads.
Best case scenario for most men: Cunts ignore you; Worst case scenario: Cunts actively try to ruin you or openly despise you.
they would rather work themselves to death and share chads than accepting a single average man in their life, they would rather work >10h per day while taking drugs and sucking dicks on toilets afterwards than kissing an average man on the cheek every day and giving him sex maybe every few weeks.
This just proves how retarded holes truly are.

She's shaped like a wood stove

View attachment 544021
Sigh… The nerve of this woman…
Guess the memes really do write themselves.
Who’s in that pic?

100% this.
Nothing but looks and neurotypicality matters nowadays. Maybe money a tiny bit, but more for access to copes than dating success, you can even forget betabuxxing nowadays, almost all of them could have calm lives with a good husband - but they would rather work themselves to death and share chads than accepting a single average man in their life, they would rather work >10h per day while taking drugs and sucking dicks on toilets afterwards than kissing an average man on the cheek every day and giving him sex maybe every few weeks.
Money doesn't allow you any relationship - particularly in the West, it only gives you better copes like better whores/drugs/NEETdom/etc.
And simply the selective perception of women is INSANE, except if an average male bothers her severly he is simply invisible to her.
Only absolute truecels/abominationcels and chads get reactions (although they are opposites) from females because they represent extremes, the rest simply doesn't exist unless it forces her to acknowledge it.
Literally rather wage slave and fuck chads in their 20s rather than be with someone who is not as attractive and they don’t have to wage slave. Beyond brutal. They don’t want an easy life as much as they want Chad.
Those videos are scripted
Cope

Gigachad only for goblina
Over for non gigachads

Literally rather wage slave and fuck chads in their 20s rather than be with someone who is not as attractive and they don’t have to wage slave. Beyond brutal. They don’t want an easy life as much as they want Chad.
100% accurate.

6'5 minimum to get a fat pancake face goblina:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My autistic mind thought that you meant that you where 190cm.

Like I said I misread it nigger.
you didn't said what you misread nigger ass nigga

There a new trend here that many young whores want 190cm+ it's funny. alot of guys here post on instagram that what about johnny depp and brad pitt? they are not 190cm+, like these niggers look anything like brad pitt:feelshaha:

I've heard a few foids say they won't date a guy unless he's at least 6'6 nowadays.

I've heard a few foids say they won't date a guy unless he's at least 6'6 nowadays.
It’s alowly approaching the 7’ minimum St. Hamudi predicted.