Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another "femcel" lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
NotForMe1

NotForMe1

Banned
-
She's a 4 because of weight, but even like this she could fuck a Chad lmao. If loses weight could be legit 5.5 or 6.

I think she's in Israel.

Attachments

• IMG_20191027_115036.jpg
    IMG_20191027_115036.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 193
Yep, gonna rope soon

photo made by chad on a date

yeah she looks like one of those ethiopian jewesses that the fucking IDF rescued and brought back to israel

fuck kikes

what's the point of that subplebbit if everyone there is a volcel?
that's like creating a forum about music where nobody listens to music

If she was a dude she would of roped

Fat women with pretty faces are a disappointment. Give me a fit young ugly foid over some “pretty” fat hambeast anyday of the fucking week

What a surprise, another kike claims victim Hood

Muh femcel. What a shitty joke it is.

Don't be fooled, she has it way better.
And... don't forget reddit, you can orbit her all the way you want, you'll never have her.
She is repulsed by you.

She doesn't realise how easy it could be for her. This does annoy me

Her looksmatch is ranting about inceldom on youtube.

I would love if someone on this site would do a podcast with a so called "femcel" they would be absolutely destroyed! The interviewer could even ask her out and when she rejects him that is enough evidence of how volcel they are.

She is a volcel. Ethiopian girls in Israel usually refuse to date whites.
She is 4 on the photo. A little diet and she is easily 5.5. She has a decent face, nice boobs, seems healthy.

"trufemcels"
only they have been on dates
and actually turn men down teehee

they dont fucking understand, do they? i wish they would spend a single day as one of us. they would bash their fucking heads with a rock.

jfl at reddit for allowing these foids to have those attention seeking larper subs, while all and any combination of male virgin sub is banned, even if its just like "r/malevirginssaygoodmorningtoeachother"
shows how much of a joke that piece of shit site is.

It’s impossible for females to have actual issues finding a partner

She could open tinder and find a boyfriend in 10 minutes

Females obsessing over appearance is a mental illness, it doesn’t impact their ability to find a partner

She can easy go a 5 or 6 with make up and weight loss. Its easier for women to enhance their looks.

what's the point of that subplebbit if everyone there is a volcel?
that's like creating a forum about music where nobody listens to music

View attachment 161758

That's actually a pretty good-looking black girl, I wonder what she means by the "few advances" she gets from men that she turns down. It was probably more than a few.

She could have so much orbiters in Africa. Even in West she can easily get a high tier normie, but instead of losing weight she will complain how patriarchy is the fault that she cant get Tyrone or Chad.

She's a 4 because of weight, but even like this she could fuck a Chad lmao. If loses weight could be legit 5.5 or 6.

I think she's in Israel.

Kinda gross ngl. Would be fuckable if she lost around 20-25 pounds. But chad only!

I'm so fucked up because I think she's pretty, is funny haha I have never spoken to a girl in "friend" terms Its over...

She's not unattractive at all, I'd even classify her weight as curvy. ZERO chance she's a femcel.

Status
Not open for further replies.