Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another fem""""""""""""""""cel"""""""""""""""""

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/Mochimouf/comments/kbrn0m/i_am_a_femcel_prove_me_wrong_incels/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=usertext&utm_name=IncelsWithoutHate&utm_content=t3_kbu7qs

I’m a junior in high school and I am a femcel.
I like dudes who are skinny and have short hair. Nice, crisp short hair. I’m not attracted to medium/long haired guys at all. I can’t imagine myself being attracted to one.
There are femcels out there who would date a normie or their looks match but aren’t even wanted by them. I am one of those femcels. I am one of those girls. Just because I don’t wanna date a guy like this or this, doesn’t mean that I’m a fake femcel.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

femcels don't exists.

Someone should introduce her to tinder :feelshaha:

I promise you if I approached this “femcel” right now i would get tazed, rejected, and then arrested. In that order

I promise you if I approached this “femcel” right now i would get tazed, rejected, and then arrested. In that order
Yikeroni she's allowed to have preferences. This is why you inkel :soy:

Anyone knows what happened to that Puerto Rican chad and the blonde?
''I felt bitter''
''I’m not being bitter''
jfl at foid's lack of self awareness
"ehmm.. yeah, like.. I felt so... uhm.. yeah it was like crazy"

Chadriguez rejected her because she is a landwhale. Maybe she should try talking to that incel who sits alone in math class for once.

I guess "she" is an eurasian femcel.

stopped reading after she said she has standards