Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL another fake pua video

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

>short
>curry
>takes home white girls

She's fat, what's the big deal?

pua videos are normally fake.
white girls hold very high standards when choosing ethnics.

Fat white girls are pretty easy to get if you spam cold approach and have decent social skills. I'm short/ugly/Indian too. When I used to spam clubs they were often responsive.

He’s doing this in Toronto, the capital of hypergamy, hahaha!!!

Last edited:
Fat white girls are pretty easy to get if you spam cold approach and have decent social skills. I'm short/ugly/Indian too. When I used to spam clubs they were often responsive.
nah ive done cold approaches it doesnt work.

I would stop this fag in the street and scare the shit out of him if I saw that. (He'd never fight in a hundred years.)

nah ive done cold approaches it doesnt work.

How did you do it? How many did you approach? What did you do to try to engage the set or keep it running?

You're low inhib so i believe you've cold approached. But it doesn't mean you did it properly. 90% of cold approach is running the entire conversation yourself with minimum input from her. If you can't/don't do that it will fall flat very quickly.

How did you do it? How many did you approach? What did you do to try to engage the set or keep it running?

You're low inhib so i believe you've cold approached. But it doesn't mean you did it properly. 90% of cold approach is running the entire conversation yourself with minimum input from her. If you can't/don't do that it will fall flat very quickly.
Idk I took Paul Jenka courses then applied them myself.
Cold approach isn't that hard, you literally can be naturally while doing it

I smell Bull-Shit. Short and Indian, how hasn't he killed himself at that age?

Lmfao, that curry's annoying as shit even though it's fake