Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Another fake-cel evangelizing in IT about taking blue pills...while simultaneously using our terminology. LOL!!!

Is he sayin that guys datings subhuman looking foid disprove the bp ?

The difference is that he is good looking enough to attract toilets. We are not.

It's going to be hilarious when he ends up with an obese 2/10 sheboon that has 6 kids

You should see the incelexit sub Reddit there are thousands like him.

View attachment 1286354
Is he sayin that guys datings subhuman looking foid disprove the bp ?
he's saying that guys who were popular (he doesn't mention their looks?) are dating less attractive foids than the ugly sub5 guys

so in comparison, the ugly guys are getting more 'attractive' foids, which in his opinion proves the blackpill wrong

just be uggo theory is LAW

he's saying that guys who were popular (he doesn't mention their looks?) are dating less attractive foids than the ugly sub5 guys

so in comparison, the ugly guys are getting more 'attractive' foids, which in his opinion proves the blackpill wrong

just be uggo theory is LAW
ye so at the end it is just normie dating subhuman looking foids.
I wonder what his "sub 5" friends look like jfl

>what I constantly forget is that in my last year of high school, the people who bullied me started treating me nicely
Jesus Christ what a cuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back