Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Another fail

Wolnir

Wolnir

Facially ill
★★★★★
I met a girl at work that is pretty attractive, I finally plucked up the courage to approach her about a month ago and it went well surprisingly well. I didn't attempt to flirt or anything, just had normal, casual conversation. I was surprised how easy it was to talk to women, I'm not even that autistic in reality, I'm just fucking ugly. I thought that it was going well, we would talk every day at the bus stop and smile at each other at work, but recently she has become very cold towards me. She never starts conversation and never looks at me or even acknowledges my existence at all. At the bus stop today, I thought that she was going to walk up to me and start talking to me, she walked right past me, completely ignoring me and went over and flirted with some gymmaxxed normalfag. It's brutal, every fucking time I meet a girl that I get along with, she wants fucking nothing to do with me romantically, I don't know why I even bother anymore. The blackpill always collects, It's over.

At the bus stop today, I thought that she was going to walk up to me and start talking to me, she walked right past me, completely ignoring me and went over and flirted with some gymmaxxed normalfag.
no point talking to a foid if she treats you like shit

cut off contact