Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Another example of normies acknowledging the mistreatment of ugly people

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
When us incels say it no one wants to accept it but when other normies say it everyone will accept the fact that ugly people are treated like shit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1ei7sgm/what_are_some_signs_that_youre_conventionally_ugly/?share_id=M9rOEYYNegkBE4uBrgC_X&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=2

Also there are some extremely brutal blackpills in some of the comments

Normies are just outright cruel to subhumans now. They used to sort of hide it. Now they don't care.

When us incels say it no one wants to accept it but when other normies say it everyone will accept the fact that ugly people are treated like shit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1ei7sgm/what_are_some_signs_that_youre_conventionally_ugly/?share_id=M9rOEYYNegkBE4uBrgC_X&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=2

Also there are some extremely brutal blackpills in some of the comments

Ah, some of the comment say they got edited out of pics.
Yes, I made a similar experience in kindergarten. We were taking a group photo and I was asked to stand in the back of the photo so they couldnt see me kek.

I've also had people straight up tell me to my face that they hated me when they first saw me. This guy told me when he saw me during orientation, he thought to himself, hopefully I am not in a class with him. Just fucking lol, idk how tf I did not become blackpilled instantly back then, bluepill conditioning is strong mayne

Now I'm depressed. God damn that shit is brutal

Fucking hell the comments are shocking.
Normies are evil , is there any doubt about that?

You look in the mirror and you see you are ugly that's fucking it

Normies are just outright cruel to subhumans now. They used to sort of hide it. Now they don't care.
What gets me is that these same normies think they are entitled to respect from us. This is why I do as little as possible for anyone; I won't give respect to those who don't reciprocate.

What gets me is that these same normies think they are entitled to respect from us. This is why I do as little as possible for anyone; I won't give respect to those who don't reciprocate.
Based if they saw you coughing up blood on the street and dying they'd just walk right past

Ugly v Normie war incoming