Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another example of how common inceldom is becoming

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
So I clicked on this random video that has NOTHING to do with relationships or sex (it's about competitive eaters) ... but the guy quickly says "most of us have sex"

Check the top comment. Literally the highest rated comment based on this brief passing comment made in the video

Douc1

And in that comment chain, betabuxxing married guys are saying they aren't getting laid.
jfl this proves that being married or in a relationship doesn't mean shit, @ionlycopenow you're gonna like this

Douc2

Douc3

The video for those who are curious

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZu5EHrQ-YI

Matt stonie is a fake eater?

Prostitution should be legal again and not heavily regulated, fuck this bullshit
All of those foids have been fucking a chad behind their back this whole time

btw can you send the video?

boomer tier morons on this forum think normies fuck non landwhales twice a week

Found another comment

Douc4

Found what is either a chad, or a normie who can't get laid as often as he wants and copes by telling himself it's overrated

Douc5

Prostitution should be legal again and not heavily regulated, fuck this bullshit

btw can you send the video?
I edited my post and added it. There's not much more in the comment section tho
Matt stonie is a fake eater?
The only thing that's fake is that he (and everyone else at his level) has to puke out most of his food.

But he's 100% legit when it comes to the eating part of course
boomer tier morons on this forum think normies fuck non landwhales twice a week
Lmao maybe that was true a few decades ago but now it's like a twice a year thing based on the normies i know irl

Last edited:
I just checked his channel and he is a gymcel lol

JFL, yeah this is just more evidence proving that relationships with women aren't worth it for low value men at all. Even for those who aren't actually incel, the 'reward' isn't worth the effort. MGTOW have a point, it's just that many of them are incel in denial copers.

Normies might view me as a circus clown with my post history, yet for me, the funny part is that I'm not the one putting in copious amounts of futile effort.

El Majeed's looksmatch already migrated to a Germany and is getting her meat flaps spread open by Chad.

Imagine getting married in 2020

jfl this proves that being married or in a relationship doesn't mean shit
High IQ. I’ve got a manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his gf of 6 months yet.

RELATIONSHIP =\= SEX.

High IQ. I’ve got a manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his gf of 6 months yet.

RELATIONSHIP =\= SEX.
And yet people want to use this as proof that incels aren't common. They'll say look at all those people who are in a relationship bro!!!

If she doesn't have sex with you regularly she doesn't find you attractive and is with you for other reasons

RELATIONSHIP =\= SEX.
And yet people want to use this as proof that incels aren't common. They'll say look at all those people who are in a relationship bro!!!

If she doesn't have sex with you regularly she doesn't find you attractive and is with you for other reasons
"just go outside bro"

yeah I'm going outside, people are walking outside, not having sex in public.

"just assume everyone is having sex bro"

I’ve got a manlet friend who hasn’t had sex with his gf of 6 months yet.
he's retarded if he thinks she's not cheating on him

I wonder what normies think when they're in a relationship like that. I genuinely wonder what's going on in their head

I know. I’m too pussy to tell him though. He might rope, and I don’t want to lose him.

Most people are sexless as fuck( not virgin as they had sex before) they haven't had sex in years. Most old guys (more than 80% 40+ guys) are not getting any either. They are the one's that fit in the definition of a failed normie.

I think only 10% of the men are actively getting sex on a regular day to day basis. 40-50% are former sex havers who are now in a long dry spells( sure they fuck here and there once in a while they have to constantly impress their gfs like a jester "oo I'll treat her in a fancy restaurant she'll give me sex haha I'm such a Chad" ) and about 50% are virgin incels.

I think only 10% of the men are actively getting sex on a regular day to day basis. 40-50% are former sex havers who are now in a long dry spells( sure they fuck here and there once in a while they have to constantly impress their gfs like a jester "oo I'll treat her in a fancy restaurant she'll give me sex haha I'm such a Chad" ) and about 50% are virgin incels.
Sounds accurate to me

You'd be surprised how many normies aren't gettin any

The best way to find this out isn't to ask them how much they're fucking, but just noticing that the guy feels like bragging or bringing up the rare few times he's getting any.

I've heard some guys "brag" that they got to fuck their gf for their birthday or during xmas like they're kids getting a present

Guys that get laid easily don't post in youtube comment sections. They make videos flexing their genetic superiority or they're too busy on IG/tiktok/snap.

Guys that get laid easily don't post in youtube comment sections. They make videos flexing their genetic superiority or they're too busy on IG/tiktok/snap.
True. They're always busy broadcasting their genetics

True. They're always busy broadcasting their genetics
Inceldom may be growing, but rampant self-deceit is still too widespread among men IMO. There's too many prideful losers LARPing as chads, that can never back it up with actual proof. I see them everywhere online.

We need to repeal the 19th Amendment