Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another "ex-incel"

“I’m a virgin male but I’m not one of them incels”

"I'm open to fucking trans-women, but i'm not gay"

Lowers his standards to fuck literal men in dresses.

Still can't laid:feelskek:

if i'm reading his post correctly, he is now interested in dating Bubba

just go to prison bro, best date of your life

Just settle for a fat she boon theory

What a dumb retard. If there any cucks like him remaining here gtfo.

He should be beheaded without pity and eat by rats :feelsaww: (in game of course)

Watch him crawl his ass back to the blackpill after he gets rejected by said obese sheboons and troons :feelskek:

just have 0 standards including dating "girls" with dicks theory

"I am more open to dating women of color, I’m more open to dating plus sized women, and now I’m more open to dating trans women."
I mean, the post itself is useless and stupid especially when you look at what subreddit it got posted on, but if thats maybe a way to being able to ascend one day somehow, I don't see it really as bad. You try to adjust to your situations, completely naturally humans always did that, if he may ascend with some fat, mentally ill, coloured hair whale, fucking go for it.
When even that won't work, and he stays "bluepilled" in his fantasy world, that will be completely obnoxious and stupid to me.

That's then definitely the point where you could say, it is over. Really over.
edit, if it's really only for you to ascend, and you're that hopeless to drop all your standards, whatsoever, I'd understand it from the hopelessness view, even though I prefer to stay completely celibate. If he means any "relationship" or some long term obvious bullshit crap, that's really pathetic to me.

Last edited:
Just have be a faggot and have zero standards theory

The state of Ugly Man in an Woman Centered World

I’m more open to dating plus sized women, and now I’m more open to dating trans women
IT larp to boost their ego since this describes them best: Of color, fat and with a dick.

lmao the myth that the super attractive stacy ig models are the girls incels are going for is so funny to me