Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another EX gf of the dayton shooter

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
2p3f9ie0sxe31.jpg

Sex havers out here committing mass murders. smh.

even sex-havers commit mass shootings cuz women are retarded

Looks like feminist

and yet she did nothing about those red flags jfl. proof that most normies really don't care about shootings they just don't want to be shot themselves.

> shaved head foids

Having lame and crazy toxic gf can be big pain too

jfl she looks like a carpet eating dyke

what were the red flags? did he slightly and almost imperceptibly crinkle his nose when she brought up the 50 nigger dicks in her past?

Still a hERo regardless

Yet more proof that personality doesn't mean shit. If you have an attractive enough face to foids you can get away with anything and still slay/get affection. If only virtue signalers weren't full of so many lies.

He probably helped her with her homework/was orbiting ber. In her mind, She's her ex GF now, jfl, what foids do to garner some attention, they dont even care about the dead people

JFL. Guy fucked a ton of batshit feminist commies in the past.

tbh this guy is a hallmark incel. wtf was she thinking

all normies are potential mass shooters
we should pre-emptively put them all in jail :feelshehe:

I never understood why sexhavers would kill themselves or go ER or even be depressed. What could possibly be hurting them? They have driver license, gf, money, friends, etc.

This place is being taken over by bluepilled cucks 103 guests :soy::soy::soy:
Just looking for ways to make our lives more miserable.
They wanna ban our freedom of speech and honestly they wouldn't mind if governments started killing us off.
Yet we're the badguys..... FUCK YOU cucks. I will speak, I will be negative, I will hate you, go to hell.

I never understood why sexhavers would kill themselves or go ER or even be depressed. What could possibly be hurting them? They have driver license, gf, money, friends, etc.
I dont know do you think having sex ONCE without love would turn you around 180 degrees? I dont think so. Women who fuck ugly man are usually unloving and treat them like crap.

And who says that she even fucked him? Maybe she is just an lying attentionwhore.

If that faggot tried to post on this website he'd get

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

It's almost as if sex-havers commit more mass shooting than incels
Checkmate soytears

Looks like she would fuck him with a strap on tbh

Dumb bitch might actually manage to become attractive if she'd just grow her hair long and wipe all those layers of bullshit off of her face.

They are talented (((crisis actors))).

He probably helped her with her homework/was orbiting ber. In her mind, She's her ex GF now, jfl, what foids do to garner some attention, they dont even care about the dead people
yeah, I don't thing that guy were an success with women

IT still trying hard to pass this guy off as an incel lmao
Legit

we need an example of a chad shooter, not low tier normie that lucked out cuz he sucked up to a woman