Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another driver licence pill

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
She even calls him bicycle boy in order to emasculate him. And if you drive a good car as a man you have a tiny penis while this female is emasculating men on a motorcycle. You just cannot win as a man. Please ban female driving once and for all. I cannot take it anymore:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-SDwYnIDJ0

Ok, what the fuck did i just watch. That was utter madness...

One day Merkel’s Stasi will capture you, and you will be sentenced to torture: A female driver will drive over your penis.

Ok, what the fuck did i just watch. That was utter madness...

I almsot cried while watching this.

One day Merkel’s Stasi will capture you, and you will be sentenced to torture: A female driver will drive over your penis.

aad.gif

just have super human genetics theory

I jerked off to this as a kid

She even calls him bicycle boy in order to emasculate him.
Using a (((bicycle))) is not only an emasculating thing to do while females can drive, it also literally destroys your penis.

Using a (((bicycle))) is not only an emasculating thing to do while females can drive, it also literally destroys your penis.

Lmao

Golden Boy, happy childhood memories

Women shouldn't be allowed to drive for public safety's sake

Yes. I always said that bicycles exist in order to emasculate men. It is quite evident, that they want to destroy us completely at this point.

I can’t take this shit anymore.

ban Female driving now

That was pretty damn cool neat animation, and actually it's kind of lifefuel for you op since he got the girl at the end.

Also brutal porche pill, remind me to never buy that car.

it's kind of lifefuel for you op since he got the girl at the end.

I do not want a female, specially not a female that emasculates me. I rather want to know how to drive.

I do not want a female, specially not a female that emasculates me. I rather want to know how to drive.

But in the end he showed his Masculinity to her and she became submissive, that's domination isn't it?

But in the end he showed his Masculinity to her and she became submissive, that's domination isn't it?

He has been emasculated by female driving there is no way to recover from that.

He has been emasculated by female driving there is no way to recover from that.

He cameback from that like how Muhammad Ali came back after losing to Joe Frazier.

He cameback from that like how Muhammad Ali came back after losing to Joe Frazier.

No, he got destroyed and he also got emasculated by female driving.

She even calls him bicycle boy in order to emasculate him. And if you drive a good car as a man you have a tiny penis while this female is emasculating men on a motorcycle. You just cannot win as a man. Please ban female driving once and for all. I cannot take it anymore:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-SDwYnIDJ0

Lmao, this video was hilarious. And I would say cyclists are some of the most entitled and piece of shit people I've seen in real life, maybe the bike seat is crushing their nuts a little too hard.

Golden Boy is a top anime. marathoned it with my friends back when I had some. before the dark times.