Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Another dream about a girlfriend

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
I had a dream where I had a girlfriend, as I'm sure many of us do now and again.
It was so nice though. She was perfect and everything. She was hilarious and made jokes that had me dying on the floor. Another thing is I don't even know what she looked like, because it wasn't even that important to me. Only that she was not a landwhale. Could you imagine a foid describing a boyfriend in a dream? How vain she would be?
Anyway it was nice while it lasted but now I'm awake.

Well you could remember that it doesn't exist even in real life, you're looking for the impossible. The generic females knows nothing but lust for exterior, not interior, and they aren't funny.

Well you could remember that it doesn't exist even in real life, you're looking for the impossible. The generic females knows nothing but lust for exterior, not interior, and they aren't funny.

I’d hate to wake up from a dream like that. I had If once and thought about it for weeks.

I dreamt about having a gf a while ago and it affected me hard for a couple of days. So sad when you wake up and you want that intimacy so badly.