Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another downer for MMA copers: Daniel Cormiers wife

S

Spioenkop1

Veteran
★★

There is no way you will work yourself up to be a chad. we don’t know what inclined Daniel to marry his wife, but I somewhat doubt he his in general a big shot for women and he is one of the best fighters in the world.

Whatever, he's probably happy with the consistent sex. Men's standards for looks are no where near women.

Honestly he could have done better, he definitely either saw something in her whatever it may be or they got together before he took off.

Looksmatch 2020
uajYqdB.jpg

There is no way you will work yourself up to be a chad. we don’t know what inclined Daniel to marry his wife, but I somewhat doubt he his in general a big shot for women and he is one of the best fighters in the world.
Maybe he(mbc) saw in her wife material

Honestly he could have done better, he definitely either saw something in her whatever it may be or they got together before he took off.
Are you sure about this?

Are you sure about this?
I'm just saying hes a world famous multi millionaire, who's not terrible looking aside from the hair and belly. I would assume he could have atleast gotten with a 5-6/10. Also the fact that shes taller then him tells me he likely is really in it for her personality. Although I'd doubt shes in ot for his.

I'm just saying hes a world famous multi millionaire, who's not terrible looking aside from the hair and belly. I would assume he could have atleast gotten with a 5-6/10. Also the fact that shes taller then him tells me he likely is really in it for her personality. Although I'd doubt shes in ot for his.
See, here's the deal. If you're a Multi-millionaire world famous guy and you get married in 2020 considering the laws are against you than you are STUPID.
Every world famous guy should go MGTOW

Mma is an ok cope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back