Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Another "Does height matter?" video

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Came up in my feed. I don't like posting or watching these more than anyone else. But it is important to post as this is one (if not thee) main thing feeamayles look for in men.

The ENRAGING part is when he asks them so if its OK for women to state their physical preferences, it SHOULD be OK for men to do the same???......Obviously the answer is yes.... right????

Last edited:
>video takes place in Isla Vista
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Isla Vista is holy ground.

You think they would have learned their lesson about their treatment of manlets after a manlet already went ER on them, well, the original ER. Even more so. Moronic foids.

>video takes place in Isla Vista
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You think they would have learned their lesson about their treatment of manlets after a manlet already went ER on them, well, the original ER. Even more so. Moronic foids.

This is a good point. If ER had been 6 inches taller than no one would know who he is.

Despite his autism or antisocial behaviour....SOME feeamayel would have gone out with him. However because of his 5'6 height, he was getting pre-jected no matter what he would have done. basically 90%+ of the feeamayel population wouldn't date him anyway and the acceptance/dating standards for the remaining 10%- would have been so fragile and conditional...that it really wouldn't even have been worth it.

This is a good point. If ER had been 6 inches taller than no one would know who he is.

Despite his autism or antisocial behaviour....SOME feeamayel would have gone out with him. However because of his 5'6 height, he was getting pre-jected no matter what he would have done. basically 90%+ of the feeamayel population wouldn't date him anyway and the acceptance/dating standards for the remaining 10%- would have been so fragile and conditional...that it really wouldn't even have been worth it.
It's the same University too, Santa Barbara, I can't believe this, ER is :feelsree::feelsree: in his grave

It's ER 2.0 :lul::lul::lul:

Wont watch cos the girls there rage me

Wasnt he 5'8-5'9?

Came up in my feed. I don't like posting or watching these more than anyone else. But it is important to post as this is one (if not thee) main thing feeamayles look for in men.

The ENRAGING part is when he asks them so if its OK for women to state their physical preferences, it SHOULD be OK for men to do the same???......Obviously the answer is yes.... right????

The ricecel that apologized at the start of tye video is future ER

ROFL

Imagine the opposite: asking guys why they prefer young foids. Fucking double standards.

These college videos are pure suicide fuel. Everyone has perfect skin, perfect teeth (maybe just a little off), and decent bites. It's just a reminder that I never stood even a fraction of a chance. Both my jaws are messed up so by bite is beyond fucked. I'm a subhuman freak.