Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal another depressive episode another crush

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have to force myself to get over my crushes. ive only had 2 until now. the first one reported me to the cops and made me lose my social media privelages via being grounded by my dad for it so i couldn't even try to talk to her if i wanted to, it took me a good amount of months to get over her.

the 2nd was in recent times a couple months ago, she blocked me and then when i tried to message her about it i got a text from her boyfriend telling me to back off, took me a couple months to get over that too

now here we are once more

i would say they are "oneitis's" because i was madly in love with them and it took me months of crying, loneliness, depression, and anger to get over them finally, however im pretty sure oneitis's are more obsessive and long term than that, could be wrong though

Hello 3rdgradecel. 2 crushes? With your 2nd one only happening recently? how old are u? Nigga is using the term crush like we're in grade school... Shouldnt u have had multiple crushes by now? fr how old is this dude?

Again? Wtf dude.

Hello 3rdgradecel. 2 crushes? With your 2nd one only happening recently? how old are u? Nigga is using the term crush like we're in grade school... Shouldnt u have had multiple crushes by now? fr how old is this dude?
well what else do I call it? I didn't want to use the term oneitis even though that's what it is (using the incel wiki definition) but I knew some hoe ass nigga was gonna say something about how I used the wrong term cus you can't have multiple oneitis's across across span of time or whatever the fuck so I just went with crushes to avoid that
Again? Wtf dude.
I obsess over foids too easily

i have to force myself to get over my crushes. ive only had 2 until now. the first one reported me to the cops and made me lose my social media privelages via being grounded by my dad for it so i couldn't even try to talk to her if i wanted to, it took me a good amount of months to get over her.

the 2nd was in recent times a couple months ago, she blocked me and then when i tried to message her about it i got a text from her boyfriend telling me to back off, took me a couple months to get over that too

now here we are once more

i would say they are "oneitis's" because i was madly in love with them and it took me months of crying, loneliness, depression, and anger to get over them finally, however im pretty sure oneitis's are more obsessive and long term than that, could be wrong though
Crushes are good.

But keep it to yourself

Should have best the f out the bf. Display alpha dominance = the foid lust after you guaranteed.

You weak homie, you weak

Future cuck I see :feelskek:

Take some more blackpills. It's good for your development.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

how does she look like in terms of rating?

I had a crush on a foreign celebrity. :feelsrope:

Should have best the f out the bf. Display alpha dominance = the foid lust after you guaranteed.

You weak homie, you weak
There is no winning if you're an incel. She would've called the pigs on you for ruining Chad's precious facial aesthetics:foidSoy::foidSoy: