Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another deathnic on the verge of getting cucked

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AmIOverreacting/comments/1fqt7zk/aio_after_my_girlfriends_best_friend_said_we/

So here is the background, me and my girlfriend are both Chinese born to immigrant parents, she grew up in LA I grew up an hour outside Chicago. We met each other off Hinge and have been together as a couple now for almost 7 months. Now, I have had some doubts about our relationship nothing too much but there has been a lingering feeling that I feel that my girlfriend is on a rushed timeline to get married and have kids. Which I completely understand as she is 29 and I am 28, but I have felt that she was choosing me because I fit a mold less so because of me.

Now I didn’t make much of it but it all recently came to ahead when I met her best friend. Her best friend call her Linda said is this the lucky guy, and then says oh wow I never thought in a million years you’d end up with an Asian guy, and everyone just laughed. Now at that moment I wanted to ask what she meant by that but I didn’t want it to seem like I was upset or anything.

So I ended up waiting a bit till later in the night where we were both alone in the kitchen and Linda had drank more. I also started off by like sandwiching good things being like oh what are some special things my gf really likes, like favorite places she has wanted to travel or things she likes to do but is too shy to share. Then I was like oh also what you meant by the whole “never thought she’d end up with an Asian guy.” And Linda basically tells me, that oh my girlfriend had a type of tall White boy with curly hair. I was like oh yeah and basically pretended that that my gf already told me that. I then made up and pretty much said that my gf has said that she was really burnt by dating. And then Linda was like oh yeah, you know how guys are she’d start seeing a guy and turns out he is seeing like 5 other women. Guys that told her after 6 months of dating that she’d make a really good girlfriend for some other guy.

At this point, at least in my mind I kind of established this narrative that these tall White guys she was into really ended up just being one way. And that now that she was getting older and her biological clock was ticking, she was like okay I guess I am gonna go for another Chinese guy not because I am her type but because we are more likely to commit. I feel like too just when we were dating as well, she was very direct and almost confrontational when it came to stuff like timelines, when from what it sounds like never was with the guys she dated before me.

:incel:

Another ricecuck dating a Noodlewhore who gave her prime years to being pumped and dumped by Chad and now that her roast beef cunt is blown out wider than the grand canyon and Chad no longer wants her she is settling down with a betabuxxer if he doesn`t leave her he`s a fucking cuck who deserves everything that`s coming to him

IMG 9332

No female has any attraction to any ethnic man.

he's posting on reddit he just wants gaslighting nothing more