Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Another day wishing my androgen receptors worked better :(

U still here on this forums u fed

What does adrogen receptor work mean

Another day I wish I looked like this

Attachments

• 9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008.jpg
    9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 11
????? Explain what Ur androgen recpter does
It takes in either testosterone or dihydrotestosterone and then alters cells to express male characteristics (beard, body hair, wide shoulders, tall pelvis, large penis, big muscles, thicker bones (especially upper body bones)). Being chad, basically.

It takes in either testosterone or dihydrotestosterone and then alters cells to express male characteristics (beard, body hair, wide shoulders, tall pelvis, large penis, big muscles, thicker bones (especially upper body bones)). Being chad, basically.
And what does yours do nig

Are you norwooding?

You mean he looks like a guy who has never been rejected in his life?
He looks like the Andy six guy from 4chsn who is always eating the logs of poop

He looks like the Andy six guy from 4chsn who is always eating the logs of poop
No, Pedro, he looks like the guy who literally doesn't know what being rejected means.

And what does yours do nig
Mine underperform. They're (likely) slightly insensitive. I've been taking trt for a month now and notice nothing.

I thought this was obvious from the title.

Are you norwooding?
No, and that's the problem. I'd trade my hair any day for actually feeling like a man. Baldcels are fakecels. They're high T, especially if they're under 60.

No, and that's the problem. I'd trade my hair any day for actually feeling like a man. Baldcels are fakecels. They're high T, especially if they're under 60.
Isn't DHT sensitivity of your follicles mutually exclusive with respect to how high your T levels are?

Isn't DHT sensitivity of your follicles mutually exclusive with how high your T levels are?
Is it? I honestly don't know. I think they share the same receptor. It wouldn't be called the "androgen" receptor if it didn't take both androgens, would it?